Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHAINSAW!! Who doesn't love TCM? Besides my Fiancee. It's just one of those movies I had to own and could not ever part with.

im assuming leatherface will b back as a retard mentally challenged killer rather than the hulking michael bay incarnation which was horrrrrriiibbbllleeeee.......

I wish I did,Why would you want a rehash of everything that has been done already to death?Your so sure that this will blow everyone away!

Could they come up with a better tag line?

IT HAPPENED BEFORE. IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN. Or a better title? TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D. STUDY HOW TEXAS' CHAINSAW MARKET KEEPS A FLOAT>

Guess it could always be worse. TCM: Leatherface Takes Manhattan

shut-your-damn-whore-mouth-thumb.jpg

I was getting excited until I saw that hillbilly mustache they gave him and that silly stupid Albert Einstein haircut....... what the F__ was that?
I mean, for the little that we saw him, looks pretty goofy,
he looks kinda small too, thin, I know We barely saw him, I am just saying, he looks kinda stupid already
the movie might be okay, but judging from all the no name actors for the group , I am not expecting a lot, not even one famous actor, not even a reality tv celebrity.. that is never a good sign

Back