Fright-Rags: TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE : EXTREME EDITION Exclusive Posters Post #19

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
I personally like the Part 2 design far better. Kinda on the fence as to which movie I like more the original or Part 2. Both are so completely different. I like the idea of the radio station bumper sticker rather than a "I Love Texas" one. They're making this a hard choice for me. This is a for sure buy for me though as I missed out on the F13th shirts.

What do you newsletter subscribers think? Any speculations on what the secret item is? Which design or you going for and why?

TCM-01-shirt.jpg

TCM-02-shirt.jpg

This includes....

TWO LIMITED EDITION T-SHIRTS – We are offering you a choice of two different shirts with this extreme edition. As classic as the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is, horror fans have long held a special place in their hearts for the follow up Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2. So we felt it best to pay homage to each movie with a shirt design for both films. To do that, we created a design for each that reflected the tone of each film.
Pick the one you like best, or get them both!

Our shirt for the original film features a gritty, dirty, sun scorched image of Leatherface as he chases after Sally in the hazy heat of the morning sun. While our image for the sequel plays off the 80s neon lights and offbeat nature of the movie. Printed to order, these t-shirts will only be made for those who purchase them. They will only be available to those who signed up on the list - and will only be sold for three days (July 8, 9, and 10). We will print the shirts once they have been ordered and destroy the screens so they will never be printed again...this will be your only chance to get these designs, period.

11x17 POSTER – Also included in each package will be an 11x17 poster of the t-shirt design you order (if you order the TCM 1 shirt, you will receive the TCM 1 poster, if you order the TCM 2 shirt, you will receive the TCM 2 poster), Each poster is printed on 100# coverstock, suitable for framing. Not only can you show off your exclusive t-shirt, but you can show off the design on your wall too!

ORIGINAL BUMPER STICKER – Each package will also come with a unique bumper sticker to go with the film of the shirt you order. If you order the TCM 1 shirt, you will get an exclusive "Don't Mess With Texas" bumper sticker included in your order. If you order the TCM 2 design, you will get special KOKLA radio station promotional bumper sticker. These are not available anywhere else, and will not be sold separately..

COLLECTOR'S BOX – All of these contents will come packaged in a keepsake collector's box straight from the Black Maria Trucking Company..

A SPECIAL SURPRISE – EVERY shirt package will also come with a small piece of history from the original film. An item so unique, that it took great lengths to obtain. What is it? Check your email next week for more information...stay tuned!

Last edited:
Re: Fright-Rags: TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE : EXTREME EDITION

No clue what you're talking about :dunno

Go with the 1st shirt from the OG. While I personally think the remake is superior to both, if I had to pick between those two shirts, I'd go with the OG.

110% original TCM shirt. Leatherface running with the saw is one of the most iconic images in horror.

Do you subscribe to the Fright-Rags newsletter?

Fright-Rags.. sounds like a Japanese fight magazine.

"We make good arlicle on frighter best in the world numbler 1!!! You read Fright-Rags! Vely good reading enjoying good time!!!"

Well I live in Texas so the "dont mess with Texas" bumpersticker would be cool. Is there going to be a special design on it though? I wonder what the special artifact is?? I have to pick this up especially since I missed out on their awesome Freddy package.

Well they just revealed the special piece that will come with every order. Its a tin containing dirt from where the movie was filmed.

Fright-Rags.. sounds like a Japanese fight magazine.

"We make good arlicle on frighter best in the world numbler 1!!! You read Fright-Rags! Vely good reading enjoying good time!!!"

:lol Not as good as that HT e-mail you did about Predators, but still hilarious! :rotfl

Well they just revealed the special piece that will come with every order. Its a tin containing dirt from where the movie was filmed.

Kind of disappointed by that. I was hoping for a bit more then a pinch of dirt. :cuckoo: But oh well, it's still a pretty good deal. I wish there was a way to get both of the art prints. :( I'll probably end up feeBaying my dirt, lol.

I've been collecting Fright-Rags for a couple years now. The Evil Dead special edition they released a while back is what first hooked me, and the Freddy special editions are just gorgeous.

Good quality shirts, great artwork, and very sturdy fabric. I recommend them to anyone on the fence.

I'm probably going to pass on these, but it's still cool to see a Fright-Rags thread here on the freaks board.

I've been collecting Fright-Rags for a couple years now. The Evil Dead special edition they released a while back is what first hooked me, and the Freddy special editions are just gorgeous.

Good quality shirts, great artwork, and very sturdy fabric. I recommend them to anyone on the fence.

I'm probably going to pass on these, but it's still cool to see a Fright-Rags thread here on the freaks board.

Just looked up the Evil Dead Edition. That art is gorgeous. Want to sell me the art print? ;) I also love that Tarman shirt/print they did. Man....why didn't I know about Fright-Rags years ago...

TCM-01-poster.jpg

TCM-02-poster.jpg

TCM 01 : LEATHERFACE
POSTER DETAILS:
- limited to only 250 prints
- art by Godmachine
- 18x24 full color offset poster print
- printed on 80# glossy cover stock
- individually numbered and signed by Gunnar Hansen!

PRICE: $29.95

TCM 02 : CHOP TOP
POSTER DETAILS:
- limited to only 250 prints
- art by Jason Edmiston
- 18x24 full color offset poster print
- printed on 80# glossy cover stock
- individually numbered and signed by Bill Moseley!

PRICE: $29.95

____ YEAH! I'll be getting both of these.

Back