Test Suit Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing that is part of the base. Similar to the dioesque bases of the last couple of Terminator figures. I'm really interested to see this and its pricepoint...

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

ap_20091202122320868.jpg

Credit: TR blog: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article%3Fmid%3D5067%26prev%3D-1%26next%3D5063&ei=Mv7kSdKaOsLC-AbzrfGACQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtommy%2Brichardson%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

Definitely the robotic arm there. This looks like when he is working on his suit arm pieces and the robot is helping to solder it. You can see his hand in the bottom right and his shoulder top right too.

Holy Sht it comes with the extinguisher bot ! The guy that kept trying to put the fire out:lol Is this a DX ?? :chew

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXSdBp2aHAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/iXSdBp2aHAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

do i detect a mild trace of skepticism, laced with sarcasm?

well, i saw a write-up in the hong kong mag milk some time ago and they were talking about how well-received the salvation line had become, following the success of the dark knight stuff. but not everything in tdk's range sold well. harvey dent was considered a disappointment.

i can't remember which issue it was (their stuff is published bi-monthly), so don't ask me to post it here. :D
I just would like to have some verification. A general statement, well it appears general to me because Hot Toys seems so secretive about their edition sizes and sales records, with interesting factual information would be good to have a link to, but seeing as it is more hype and innuendo, it's not such a great resource as far as I can see. That there's your skepticism, laced with sarcasm. You wanted it. You got it. I aim to please. No worries, my pleasure. :D

:lol:lol

I just would like to have some verification. A general statement, well it appears general to me because Hot Toys seems so secretive about their edition sizes and sales records, with interesting factual information would be good to have a link to, but seeing as it is more hype and innuendo, it's not such a great resource as far as I can see. That there's your skepticism, laced with sarcasm. You wanted it. You got it. I aim to please. No worries, my pleasure. :D

nah, gotta try harder dude. i eat sarcasm for breakfast (with fava beans and a nice chianti) and then fart cynicism, with mild traces of nihilism.

heh, jus messing witcha. :D

Seems like a strange choice to me. I'm sure it will look cool, but how many people will want a Tony Stark from that particular scene to the degree that they will shell out $150+ for it? Maybe he'll come with a suit and extra head, which would make it more worth HT prices, IMO.

nah, gotta try harder dude. i eat sarcasm for breakfast (with fava beans and a nice chianti) and then fart cynicism, with mild traces of nihilism.
Yeah, pretty weak effort = Fail. Now you're beginning to smell like me.
heh, jus messing witcha. :D
Why I oughtta.......and don't call me dude. :lol

Anything Ironman related is interesting. We'll just have to wait and see what Hot Toys is incorporating into this package to make even those less interested, bite.

Seems like a strange choice to me. I'm sure it will look cool, but how many people will want a Tony Stark from that particular scene to the degree that they will shell out $150+ for it? Maybe he'll come with a suit and extra head, which would make it more worth HT prices, IMO.

We've seen the boots and arm without the covering - it's shaping up to be a pretty outrageous figure - I'm sure there are tons and tons of people interested in it.

I ve dragged my sorry ass out of bed at 0442 GMT to see if theres any pictures which may partly answer your question.

Back