Test Suit Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder who is sculpting the face? Also what if they make it like Marcus Wright with skin covered arms? :monkey1 probably not but it could look cool.

I hope it lights up I also want the hands to light up too

I know. And what's bothering me is that they didn't even bother to perfect Christian Bale HS.

for the last time it is christian bale, you will never ever get 100% likeness, ever! even if you real scanned a peraon head, someone will always contest it....:D

Because if you thought that didn't look exactly like Christian Bale you will never be happy with any sculpt that any human or computer will ever do.

If anyone can look at a pic of Christian Bale and compare it to a HT's attempted sculpt and say it looks anything like Bale you're drunk or cross eyed.

Hopefully this Stark will be an improvement.

Expectations are getting out of hand. I thought the Batman Bales were great interpretations of the actor and the efforts only got better with the Terminator: Salvation sculpt. The Mark 3 Tony sculpt wasn't great but the Mark 1 was better and the inner sculpt with the BD Mark 3 I thought looked fantastic before it was taken down for resculpting. I have no doubts that this one will look fantastic.

not gonna buy this, but i'm sure it'll sell well. the iron man franchise is pretty much ht's best-selling line, along with terminator salvation and the dark knight.

Stop spawn more Iron, we want realy bad ass Punisher!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

who's "we"? :rolleyes:

I thought the big news was removable armor! That's my holy grail. Or Iron Monger.

ap_20091202122320868.jpg

Credit: TR blog: https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/tommgarden/article%3Fmid%3D5067%26prev%3D-1%26next%3D5063&ei=Mv7kSdKaOsLC-AbzrfGACQ&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtommy%2Brichardson%2Bblog%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DG

Definitely the robotic arm there. This looks like when he is working on his suit arm pieces and the robot is helping to solder it. You can see his hand in the bottom right and his shoulder top right too.

Looks like Tommy is updating one teaser pic each day.

Any possibility of posting a link to where I can find all this information?

do i detect a mild trace of skepticism, laced with sarcasm?

well, i saw a write-up in the hong kong mag milk some time ago and they were talking about how well-received the salvation line had become, following the success of the dark knight stuff. but not everything in tdk's range sold well. harvey dent was considered a disappointment.

i can't remember which issue it was (their stuff is published bi-monthly), so don't ask me to post it here. :D

So it could be you pose the figure on a base that has the robotic arm attached? Sort of like a diorama I guess.

If there's an alternate HS it would be hilarious if it was an open mouth one.

You would be able to recreate the scene where he shouts at "Dummy" and gestures so that it doesn't douse him.

I'm guessing that is part of the base. Similar to the dioesque bases of the last couple of Terminator figures. I'm really interested to see this and its pricepoint...

Back