Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

a friend sent me a pic of the John Connor bust

don't wanna piss SS off so drop me a line if you want it

lol did you forget that SS is probably reading that? :D

:
Karma said:
a friend sent me a pic of the John Connor bust

don't wanna piss SS off so drop me a line if you want it

hEY PLEASE SEND ME TOO, SHARE THE LOVE. :D

053107conner.jpg

Preview up!

I need some help. I've got the "Fatboy" but can't find the information for painting the handle bars. Would a silver Sharpie work?

I've also got the T-1000's Cop bike. I'm giving him the helmet, should the pants also be swapped? I can't find the reference shots I need.

Thanks for any/all help.

ONEYE said:
I need some help. I've got the "Fatboy" but can't find the information for painting the handle bars. Would a silver Sharpie work?

I've also got the T-1000's Cop bike. I'm giving him the helmet, should the pants also be swapped? I can't find the reference shots I need.

Thanks for any/all help.

Sharpie, no. Use Testors chrome. Should be reference pics in the T-1000 thread just do a search. Use the Hasblo pants.

I plan to pick Sarah up tomorrow and can't wait to finally have her. However, even though I don't usually like to do fixups, I'm tempted to repaint her lips, that really bugs me they're so lipsticky. I'll do it if it bother me enough. Throws her off. Maybe it wont be so bad in person.

Whats does everyone recommend I should do on the Sideshow T-800? I already have the 1000. Only thing keeping me form getting him is that I'd rather have a slightly battle damaged version. Do you think we'll get one or is it best to just get the one thats out now?

So is there a better headsculpt out there for the T-800 or does the SS one need a paint job to make it look more like Arnie? Something about it bothers me.

Looks like Arnold to me. The eyes themselves could be repainted maybe.

ONEYE said:

I've also got the T-1000's Cop bike.

"Say, that's a nice bike." I'm looking for either one of those, too. Any idea where I might find one or both? Much obliged for any information you can give me. :D

What about Rolf Moeller? He filled in as Conan! :rolleyes:
And a Franco Columbo would make a great Terminator exclusive!!
Marcus Schenkenberg looks like Sawyer from lost with a little more bulk.

Mudshark said:
"Say, that's a nice bike." I'm looking for either one of those, too. Any idea where I might find one or both? Much obliged for any information you can give me. :D

I may have a place that still has 1 or 2 of them. I don't remember the price though. What's your budget and where are you located. Shipping via USPS is such a hassle (and costly). LMK. I'll go out later and see if it is still availalbe. It' a local toy store, not a place like Kay Bee, or TRU. They use a permanent black marker and write the prices on the box. If you are an opener, NBD.

EVILFACE said:
Nice but the sculpt doesn't look like the actor.

I agree. The sculpt is rather disappointing. :(

Still, I'm eager to see the battle-damaged T-800 mini-bust. I'll likely pre-order that one.

What do you all think about Hot Toys making some Terminator Snap-Kits like Aliens?

dekadentdave said:
What do you all think about Hot Toys making some Terminator Snap-Kits like Aliens?

Are they doing this or is this a speculation question? I have the Hicks, Alien Warrior and Ripley snap kits and I have to say, they are amazing action figures. My one hope for Terminator figures would be that because of the small scale, hopefully the T-800s with skin would look close to the film and not have to be such a departure like the 1/6 to avoid likeness issues. In this small of a scale, you could have the face show and not look that much like Arnold and still be a cool figure, and certainly Reese in his past outfit would be nice, and maybe we'd even get a 80s hair Sarah.

dekadentdave said:

Would be pretty cool.... I'd be interested. I'm actually still shocked at the level of detail in the Aliens ones.... It's pretty impressive.

As for John Conner, If I can find a decent sculpt... might actually make one myself. :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
Would be pretty cool.... I'd be interested. I'm actually still shocked at the level of detail in the Aliens ones.... It's pretty impressive.

The detail is impressive, but I'm more impressed by the 1/6 figure-style articulation we get, they're about equal with Hasbro's nicer super-articulated figures in the Star Wars line.

Yeah, I was just curious about them making them. I could definitely imagine a "Future War" assortment with Reese and Future John Connor along with some BD Endos and maybe the Columbo Termie. They would definitely have to do a Modern L.A. assortment with '84 Reese and Sarah along with both versions of the T-800, Tech Noir and Police Station, an Endo (clean) and a BD Endo. If they had the license to T2 they could do all kinds of variants for the T-1000 (Donut-Hole, Severed, Metal Man) and the T-800 along with Sarah and John. Maybe instead of coming in the Alien egg they come inside a transparent Time Displacement Bubble.

Latest posts

Back