Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

For the Terminator yes. Saturday is prolly just using the patterns and same materials. It is identical. And it is the best mass produced 1/6th scale piece of clothing.

Cool coat!

Here are some shots. Just for fun.

Got my Sarah painted and my Reese has yet to be dirtied and needs a thinner rope, the rest is just to show my Terminator shelf some. I never thought I'd ever even have a Terminator shelf. Sounds weird...but, glad I have 'em!

Tset3.jpg

Tset1.jpg

Tset2.jpg

Tset4.jpg

Tset5.jpg

Funny thing is, I think I like my developing Reese figure as much as any up there. He is just such a bada$$. Any pose and he looks cool. Might be because I have met him and have a better feel for the guy now. I remember Josh (DarkArtist) going on about watching him eat at the Toy show we attended together. "Look, he's eating a sandwich!" There was something cool about seeing Biehn do mundane things. Surreal even. He was supposed to be kicking A$$, not eating. I think he kicked some when he ate. Hence Josh's response. Dude was indeed VERY cool.

Forgot to turn the Endo on! :eek:

Anyway, Enjoy the pics.

Has anyone seen this?

"Cyborgs don't feel pain, I do." :lol

EDIT: Freaking sweet collection, Les! God I wish I had your talents. I could customize anything to save my life.

Damn, Les:google

You have the MOST awesome Terminator collection!!!

I wish mine was half as cool:monkey2

And Sarah looks great!

Wow Les words can't describe how much I love that Reese! Pure coolness!

For all the detractors who said Trevor's sculpt didn't look like Linda Hamilton, the great and powerful Figuremaster has once again proven them all WRONG!!!!!! Les, you amaze me every time!!!!! I wish my Sarah looked as beautiful as yours.

Not that Les didn't do a great job, but I think Sarah holds up very well with factory paint, other than the dark shade of red on the lips, but the hair eyes and skin tone look fantastic.

Awesome work Les!! I love that Reese.... freakin amazing. But he'd look cooler at a convention booth with a sandwich! :lol

Seriously though.... love the Terminator shelf... it's seriously stunning. Sarah looks amazing, Terminator looks imposing and well put together.... and Hot Damn that Reese.... I have got to get mine put together...

Les' repaint just made me realize that there's no need for a stoner head repaint to have an outstanding Hicks figure. That Reese would also make a great corporal Hicks figure IMO.

metaphorge said:
Hey Les, care to recap where you got all the parts for your Reese? It is absolutely fan-terminator-tastic!

OK. See if I can...

FIrst...Dark Spidey, only thing off about this head is the hair. Hard as hell to get that helmet on, and it's not movie accurate. Otherwise, this is a great Biehn sculpt too. Note though, that he is a tad younger looking. More filled out face. The Stoner has the more sunken cheeks reminescent of Hicks.

My early movie version Hicks parts:

Head. HT Hicks. Added scar under mouth with superglue gel.

Body, Dragon standard (Reese was not too tall or big. Dragon actually works great for him, but a HT will work fine)

Shirt/pants: HT future Reese

Coat: 21st Century WWII German soldier long coat, buttons removed. Shoulder straps painted to match material. Glued back and down lower lapels to look accurate. Will add cloth belt and loops. To me, a perfect grey-green color. No dye needed. Hangs great too. Flares well for dramatic Reese A$$ kicking poses.

Shoes, Storerooms 1/6 running shoes. Ebay item #120020361408 (some 8 or so still available!!!) Not film accurate ankle height, and need painting. But they work great. Real type laces. Need to add reflector straps at ankle.

Shotgun: Good eye My Lord! it is indeed a Toy Soldier Seal POINTMAN 1/6; Ithaca Model 37 SHOTGUN with sawed off stock and barrel, dremelled out. Good catch!

Rope: twine. Soon to be slightly thinner and tighter twine.

Dirt and "bum" paint and debris on pants: To come. To be painted on...

That's it. Simple as that. You can add a police 38 pistol if you need to.
This is not a hard figure to get parts for. Just takes some time to put together.

Total parts Value? Not sure. Maybe $120+/- of stuff. Maybe.

Satisfaction in having? PRICELESS!

Hope that helps. :D

Last edited:

Just got my T2 Terminator from a buddy here on the site....Plus the bike... temp painted the handlebars and fixed the jacket zippers. He'll get repainted eventually, as well as a full weathering job on the clothing.... Soon as I have time.

DSCN2479.jpg

DSCN2480.jpg

DSCN2487.jpg

DSCN2482.jpg

T-800 is a great figure, but for a non-BD version, the bike really is necessary, just adds so much more coolness to it.

Latest posts

Back