Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

DarkArtist81 said:
Just got my T2 Terminator from a buddy here on the site....Plus the bike... temp painted the handlebars and fixed the jacket zippers. He'll get repainted eventually, as well as a full weathering job on the clothing.... Soon as I have time.

DSCN2479.jpg

DSCN2480.jpg

DSCN2487.jpg

DSCN2482.jpg

:rock:rock:rock:rock

Congrats Josh!! Looks great on the bike.

Great pics. Anyone who has the HT Reese, is he worth it? I am on the fence on this one.

bwayne said:
Great pics. Anyone who has the HT Reese, is he worth it? I am on the fence on this one.

IMO, he is VERY much worth it.

The costum is free-king sick. Really well done by Hot Toys.

If you own in HT you know how great their figures are, the head could use a good paint app, just look a the one Les did.

I think Reese is a MUST HAVE for you Terminator collection.

The pics by the Figuremaster are what got me hooked. Thanks

Thanks Chase! :rock

And bwayne... yeah, that Reese is well worth it. The costume alone is worth the price. One of HT best.

Word is Arnold is being replaced by a Swedish underware model in T4. The more I hear about this the more it looks like a trainwreck in the making. I could have accepted a digitally scanned Arnold as the Terminator(s) but this just looks more and more like a poor-man's Terminator ala The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

An Austrian muscle man turned Governer is set to be replaced by a Swedish former underwear model.

Marcus Schenkenberg has scored a role in the fourth "Terminator" film project reports Coming Soon.

Schenkenberg revealed on Dutch talkshow "Jensen" that he booked four new movie roles in Cannes last week, one of them being the fourth "Terminator" which was announced a few weeks ago.

On top of this, he also mentioned that Arnold Schwarzenegger would have a 30-second cameo in the project.

Anyone know what the sideshow t-800 is going for on ebay???

dekadentdave said:
I don't know, what does ebay say? :D
What??? I don't have a ebay connection at work its blocked.

If they wanted to do a poor-man's Terminator I wish they had just gone with the Franco Columbo Terminator from T1.

dekadentdave said:
If they wanted to do a poor-man's Terminator I wish they had just gone with the Franco Columbo Terminator from T1.
Thats what i was thinking!!!

dekadentdave said:
Word is Arnold is being replaced by a Swedish underware model in T4. The more I hear about this the more it looks like a trainwreck in the making. I could have accepted a digitally scanned Arnold as the Terminator(s) but this just looks more and more like a poor-man's Terminator ala The Sarah Conner Chronicles.

An Austrian muscle man turned Governer is set to be replaced by a Swedish former underwear model.

Marcus Schenkenberg has scored a role in the fourth "Terminator" film project reports Coming Soon.

Schenkenberg revealed on Dutch talkshow "Jensen" that he booked four new movie roles in Cannes last week, one of them being the fourth "Terminator" which was announced a few weeks ago.

On top of this, he also mentioned that Arnold Schwarzenegger would have a 30-second cameo in the project.

Definitely not feeling it.

marcusschenkenberg2.jpg

If all the Terminator infiltrator units look like Mr. Olympia then why do they need dogs to detect them? They give themselves away.

Yea, he doesnt need to be a meathead considering Lance Henriksen was supposed to be the original Terminator.

dekadentdave said:
If all the Terminator infiltrator units look like Mr. Olympia then why do they need dogs to detect them? They give themselves away.

True, it would make zero sense if all Terminators where built like brick **** houses.

I agree with you guys, but an immense size helps translate the sheer power and sense of invincibility on screen.

Back