Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Terminator thread.

KamenGuyver said:
Congrats !

Can we expect a video review after you get it ?? :D
HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more videos on the way!!!!!
Plus today i got my Ex. T-1000!!!!!!

Mookeylama said:
hey Pjam, u ever get ur Term back from Hurricane? wanna see some pics.:D

Take a look in the Dark Artist customs thread. It kicks ass.

I haven't had much to share besides my enthusiasm on this thread, but here's something I found yesterday that may be of interest. These are made of real leather and all the zippers work! Never heard of this company before yesterday, but this is incredibly well made and reasonable for around $50. The jacket is even lined with a satin-like material. The leather is soft and folds much more realistically than the pleather or whatever it is that SSC used for Ahnold's leathers. Unfortunately, I don't have him here at the moment to model this, but here are some quick pics of it anyway... enjoy!

P1010369.jpg

P1010367.jpg

P1010368.jpg

P1010370.jpg

P1010371.jpg

Thats a nice biker set from Saturday T6ys. The jacket and grey t-shirt is exactly the same as the one you get from Hot Toys T-800. So the position of the zippers on the leather jacket matches the first Terminator film. In T2 zippers are at different positions.

xenoviper said:
Thats a nice biker set from Saturday T6ys. The jacket and grey t-shirt is exactly the same as the one you get from Hot Toys T-800. So the position of the zippers on the leather jacket matches the first Terminator film. In T2 zippers are at different positions.
Hey can you tell me whats the actual link for this site cause i cant find it! thanks!

p!tu said:
Hey can you tell me whats the actual link for this site cause i cant find it! thanks!

Sorry, guys. I posted the pics in a hurry and forgot to mention that it was made by Saturday Toys. No URL on the package, only an email address. Here it is: [email protected]
I also forgot to mention that it comes with 2 nicely made T-shirts, as Xenoviper said, the grey one and a black one with "I'LL BE BACK!" on the front (see my pics below). This was a nice find and made the trip into the city well worth it. Now I sort of wish I'd picked up one or two more, cause I don't think they'll last very long. Btw, the zippers are painted black, but that shouldn't be a problem for anyone on this thread to fix. :D

I wonder if we could ask Saturday T6ys to produce an exact T2 jacket like this with the zippers at the right position...
Auc3_527.jpg

Mudshark said:
Now I sort of wish I'd picked up one or two more, cause I don't think they'll last very long. Btw, the zippers are painted black, but that shouldn't be a problem for anyone on this thread to fix. :D

actually Saturday came out w/ this set months ago so i'm surprised they're still around. u can find'em on ebay pretty easy.
yeah, really wish Saturday would make a jacket w/ the zippers/pockets in the correct spots. SS's is okay but hate those silver "balls" they use for snaps.

The zipper isn't in the wrong spot. Saturday Toys uses the Hot Toys Terminator jacket that is based off the jacket worn in T1, not T2. While not exact (side laces) it is pretty close.

70s_Schott_613.jpg

And besides T1 > T2

EVILFACE said:
The zipper isn't in the wrong spot. Saturday Toys uses the Hot Toys Terminator jacket that is based off the jacket worn in T1, not T2. While not exact (side laces) it is pretty close.

70s_Schott_613.jpg

And besides T1 > T2

well yeh i thought i mentioned that...
Saturday T6ys set is the exact HT T-800 (Terminator 1) jacket

If you want to use it for T2 bash then the zippers are at the wrong place

Imaresqd1 said:
T2>T3>T1 :bborg :bborg :bborg

Warning, Will Robinson! Danger! Danger! That does not compute! :confused:
This unit will self-destruct in 3 seconds. 2 seconds. 1 second......
Ba-VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMmmmmmmm........(vapor cloud the size of Nebraska) :D

Ya, I personally like T2 the best of all the films, but I wouldn't even say T3 is in the same ballpark as T1, T3 doesn't even feel like it fits with the other films.

MaulFan said:
Ya, I personally like T2 the best of all the films, but I wouldn't even say T3 is in the same ballpark as T1, T3 doesn't even feel like it fits with the other films.
Yes!!!! It just isnt Cameron!!!! T2 is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back