Statue Terminator t-900 frontline 1/1 scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this T-900 Infiltrator is roughly based on the Teriminator in The Sarah Connor Chronicles , they refer to a T? as an infiltrator & there was another T something they referred to .

I haven't watched the show in a while

I think this T-900 Infiltrator is roughly based on the Teriminator in The Sarah Connor Chronicles , they refer to a T? as an infiltrator & there was another T something they referred to .

I haven't watched the show in a while

cool hopefully it will show on Netflix...so i can watch the whole thing...hehehehe

i know wat you mean, it is the camera angle, in person, it looks pretty even

THIS PIECE IS MADE OF DURABLE URETHANE RESIN
FEATURES THE FOLLOWING!!
- HYPER BRIGHT LED EYE WITH EASY ACCESS ON/OFF SWITCH!!!
- CUSTOM MADE ACRYLIC EYE THAT IS HAND POLISHED TO A HIGH GLOSS!!!
- REAL METAL HOSE!!
-HAND LAID YAK HAIR!!
- CUSTOM DISPLAY BASE WITH METAL PLAQUE AND EDITION NUMBER!!
-SIGNED COA WITH MATCHING EDITION NUMBER!!

Really? Oh man now I really wanna see this in person!

A great bust, but waaaaay to creepy for my collection. My gf barely can stand the Endo busts and the ROTJ Emperor bust, this would be completely unacceptable :D

A great bust, but waaaaay to creepy for my collection. My gf barely can stand the Endo busts and the ROTJ Emperor bust, this would be completely unacceptable :D

Kinda agree. My girl puts up with enough (T-600 bust, T-800 Endoskull, Life Size P1 and Wolf busts). This would be a tad bit over the top for her. This and the life size full body endoskeleton. :lol

But so damn awesome!

my wife accept almost everything i brought, include 1/1 Queen, i guess im alright then...Lol :clap

Kinda agree. My girl puts up with enough (T-600 bust, T-800 Endoskull, Life Size P1 and Wolf busts). This would be a tad bit over the top for her. This and the life size full body endoskeleton. :lol

But so damn awesome!

Back