Statue Terminator t-900 frontline 1/1 scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That bust is still blowing my mind. The additional work really paid off, it's now in a whole different league.

0.jpg

I think this deserve a thread, beautiful Bust!

I got this in few weeks ago, i think the maker did a fantastic job on this, it turn out great, more gory, more blood, more veins~ this is made by Mark/Ron from monstereffect studio, kudos to them! :buttrock:

Comes with Signe/numbered COA

That is absolutely amazing, and I bet his price tag is equally amazing. Probably not in as good a way.... :wink1: I'd be wanting to put him looking out a window on Halloween night with that eye on. Preferably the window nearest the door from which treats will be handed out.

He's a little too graphic for me, but still awesome.

Forget Arnold! This is the kind of direction I'd love to see a Terminator movie go in. Imagine how cool it would be to have a zombie apocalypse set in post Judgment Day setting, but the zombies are Terminators like this. How terrifyingly beautiful that could be. I'm done seeing Arnold's face shot up. I want to see undead flesh decaying on a robot skeleton that doesn't die. Stop making it a hero movie and go back to making it a horror movie.

can I ask how long ago you got this, reason I ask is that I have tried to order it, but he never answers, EVER, you can't get anywhere with them, !?

The attention to detail is amazing, seeing his expression in picture 2 (almost) scared me. :p

Thanks for the vid allosaur, awesomely gruesome! Love it but to scary to have in the house, the kids and wife would have night mares.

Back