Terminator Salvation Store Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped in at Best Buy on the way home but was pretty disappointed with their exclusive packaging. It's just one of those cheap plastic heads that flips open to house your DVDs; definitely not worth the extra $10. So, I went down to Futureshop and picked up the steelbook edition instead. :banana

I got the skull case. Our best buy was selling it for $8 over the regular. I think it's pretty neat looking. Much better than the Watchmen heads. I called Best Buy to have them hold one for me till I got off work and I'm glad I did because by 2 pm they only had one of the heads left.

I got the skull case. Our best buy was selling it for $8 over the regular. I think it's pretty neat looking. Much better than the Watchmen heads. I called Best Buy to have them hold one for me till I got off work and I'm glad I did because by 2 pm they only had one of the heads left.

Do you have any pics??

Got one too. It goes nicely with my Iron Man and Batman case masks. Now I want to get the Moto-terminator from Spain that looks like the Batpod case.

Oh that blows. I don't have blu-ray so I was trying to get a special ed dvd. I don't want to make a long drive just to find out it's all the same single disc ed. :(

From what I can tell, there's a single-disc and a double-disc version available in regular definition. For blu-ray, there's only the three-disc version.

Oh that blows. I don't have blu-ray so I was trying to get a special ed dvd. I don't want to make a long drive just to find out it's all the same single disc ed. :(

Warner is giving all the goodies to blu-ray and nothing for dvd. And they just started doing this Terminator: Salvation. So if you want all the special features you have to buy blu-ray. Yeah, it sucks.

Warner is giving all the goodies to blu-ray and nothing for dvd. And they just started doing this Terminator: Salvation. So if you want all the special features you have to buy blu-ray. Yeah, it sucks.

I think Target has an exclusive 2-disk DVD version. It has the director's cut, a digital copy, and 30-minutes of special features.

SnakeDoc

Back