Terminator Salvation Store Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the link is for the Canadian Best Buy stores. Oddly, we sometimes get exclusives that aren't available in the US, and vice-versa. The recent Transformers boxed set that included the Optimus mini-bust, for example, was not available here.

But since it's all Region 1, there's nothing preventing you from ordering it from the Canadian website. The only difference is that the movie's title will most likely be in English and French on the cover.

That is actually not a bad idea. I never thought of that. I think I might do that.

If any boardie here can hook me up with either blu-ray steel/iron case book please let me know. I can pay in advance. I prefer the Iron Case, but I would be happy with either one.

Yes, the link is for the Canadian Best Buy stores. Oddly, we sometimes get exclusives that aren't available in the US, and vice-versa. The recent Transformers boxed set that included the Optimus mini-bust, for example, was not available here.

But since it's all Region 1, there's nothing preventing you from ordering it from the Canadian website. The only difference is that the movie's title will most likely be in English and French on the cover.

The US Best Buy ad has this listed, but it's not online. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up tomorrow before it sells out.

I'm watching this movie for the second time. I was really unhappy with this flick the first time I saw it. I got to say, it's not so bad the second time around. Makes me feel good because I bought all the Hot Toys TS figures. :D

Yeah, I loved the movie. Only real plot hole that bugs: when skynet captured Reese, why was he not killed instantly? Makes no sense......I would have loved to see this trilogy play out

Well just got back from Blockbuster and all they had to buy was the basic edition so I just rented it. I will try Best Buy later this week.

I stopped in at Best Buy on the way home but was pretty disappointed with their exclusive packaging. It's just one of those cheap plastic heads that flips open to house your DVDs; definitely not worth the extra $10. So, I went down to Futureshop and picked up the steelbook edition instead. :banana

just picked up the regular

terminatorsalvationblu-raycover.jpg

The best buy T-600 dvd holder looked so cheap made and I dont think it was worth 42 bucs !

I wish sideshow would have made a mini bust with the gift card.
sucks !

Ohhh welll Pumped to see the movie on HD !

I stopped in at Best Buy on the way home but was pretty disappointed with their exclusive packaging. It's just one of those cheap plastic heads that flips open to house your DVDs; definitely not worth the extra $10. So, I went down to Futureshop and picked up the steelbook edition instead. :banana

I'm glad I didn't go there yet if thats all it is. Thanks for saving me a trip.

just picked up the regular

terminatorsalvationblu-raycover.jpg

The best buy T-600 dvd holder looked so cheap made and I dont think it was worth 42 bucs !

I wish sideshow would have made a mini bust with the gift card.
sucks !

Ohhh welll Pumped to see the movie on HD !

That would have been awesome. A T-600 mini bust next to my Hot Toys T-600. Oh well. :(

Does anyone know if there is a special edition dvd? The only one I saw was the single disc edition and I don't want to make a trip to Best Buy for nothing.

Back