Terminator Salvation - sneak peeks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2626wyq.jpg

Only thing is this design does retroactively make one consider Reeses dialogue again

'the 600 series had rubber skin, we spotted them easy'

How about 'the 600 series had rubber skin and was 8foot tall with built-in gatling gun hands, we spotted them easy!'

edit - mind you the gun doesn't look built-in in this particular picture. In the film glimpses it does, to me

Only thing is this design does retroactively make one consider Reeses dialogue again

'the 600 series had rubber skin, we spotted them easy'

How about 'the 600 series had rubber skin and was 8foot tall with built-in gatling gun hands, we spotted them easy!'

edit - mind you the gun doesn't look built-in in this particular picture. In the film glimpses it does, to me
I dont think it is built in, just the way he holds it but yes, they fuct-up on the 8ft tall bit. Terminators are supposed to be INFILTRATION units, I think an 8FT tall soldier would stick out like a sore ass, rubber skin or real.

Hmmm, there shouldnt really be such as a thing as a T-700. The original films went from T-600 to T-800 to T-1000 so the series obviously went up in multiples of 200 (and there was no T-900 either).

I guess this picture is a spoiler too as it shows Marcus without any skin so it would seem he gets his ass kicked and loses it...or maybe we get to see how he was created. Actually, maybe Marcus is the T-900??

Marcus doesn't seem to fit at all in the evolution... seems far more advanced.

the evolution of endos.

ENDOS.jpg

Not sure about the whole "multiples of 200" thing. I got no problem with 700 or 900. I mean, there was a T-850.

Also, there was a T-1,000,000 in the Universal 3D movie...lots of multiples to get to that.

Funny thing is it looks as though the 'less advanced' model - the T-600 - could totally kick a T-800's a$$. Then it goes up to the T-1000 and that model can kick a T-800's a$$.

Does 'more advanced' simply refer to computer processing power and infiltration capability?

Back