Terminator Salvation - sneak peeks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A-1188

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found these new pics at Terminatorfiles.com, if anyone comes up with other new ones you can post them here.

HT 12" please

attachment.php

Dang those look pretty cool, i hope this movie does good. It's a good thing that Bale's in it so we can expect it to be a pretty good film. :joy:joy:joy

thanks for the pics !!

this movie is looking pretty good so far.

The T-600 is looking pretty bad ass.

Hot toys will jump all over this for sure.

really pumped about this movie.

As soon as I get word that they don't do something like kill off John Connor, I will be excited to see this one.

Yeah dude i here ya, that would be kind of stupid because if they kill him off there really can't be another sequel. Well unless someone who once played Terminator returns to their acting career and resumes his roll.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hate to ask a dumb question.. i see it says the Terminator is a T-600..ok whats the difference between this Terminator and the Arnold Terminator?.. Arnold was a T-800 correct?.. but I could swear he said he was model 101.. I do appologize in advance if I am ruining the thread with redundant questions... Thanks..

I hate to ask a dumb question.. i see it says the Terminator is a T-600..ok whats the difference between this Terminator and the Arnold Terminator?.. Arnold was a T-800 correct?.. but I could swear he said he was model 101.. I do appologize in advance if I am ruining the thread with redundant questions... Thanks..

No problem. The combat chassis, or endoskeleton, is referred to by the "T" designation, such as T-600, T-800, T-1000. The higher the number, the newer the model, so the T-800 is far more advanced than the T-600 in infiltration capabilties, construction and CPU power.

When Arnold called himself a model 101 he was referring to his organic skin appearance. So he was a T-800, model 101. A Terminator who looks like some one else would have a different model number, like T-800 model 105.

So a regular non-skin covered Endoskeleton would just be a T-800. A unit with organic skin for infiltration purpouses would be a T-800, and a model number, referring to the skins' appearance.

No problem. The combat chassis, or endoskeleton, is referred to by the "T" designation, such as T-600, T-800, T-1000. The higher the number, the newer the model, so the T-800 is far more advanced than the T-600 in infiltration capabilties, construction and CPU power.

When Arnold called himself a model 101 he was referring to his organic skin appearance. So he was a T-800, model 101. A Terminator who looks like some one else would have a different model number, like T-800 model 105.

So a regular non-skin covered Endoskeleton would just be a T-800. A unit with organic skin for infiltration purpouses would be a T-800, and a model number, referring to the skins' appearance.

Very well put my friend:joy:banana

I'm really liking the look of the T-600. Apparently he's supposed to be like 8 feet tall, so he should be scary as hell in the film.

Thanks for the explanation JaceM... very much appreciated.. ok so the T-600 is a older version than Arnold.. maybe its similiar to the ones reece talks about with the rubber skin..

Back