Terminator Salvation = Awesome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope HT make a skin covered BD T600 :naughty

Great news about the movie, im sure i`ll like it.

I'm thinking we can probably expect several more figures from this line. I would like to see a partially-skin-covered T-600 with grenade-launcher on left forearm, and
Spoiler Spoiler:

I made the midnight showing as well.
Definately entertained me. Lots of action and loved Marcus!

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've been reading mixed reviews all over the net and youtube....from really really good...to just a blah movie not much better than T3. Im seeing it tonight with my lady...I HOPE its not a let down...cause I really want to keep my 1:1 T-600 bust...

these guys also give it a blah review...only 3 stars....:sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcd-B9ADw0

Chris

I've been reading mixed reviews all over the net and youtube....from really really good...to just a blah movie not much better than T3. Im seeing it tonight with my lady...I HOPE its not a let down...cause I really want to keep my 1:1 T-600 bust...

these guys also give it a blah review...only 3 stars....:sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPcd-B9ADw0

Chris

These guys were kinda morons. :lol They say they were left wanting more yet say the film didn't add anything to the story. Were they at all aware that it's the first of three installments?! This is kinda like judging Star Wars by ANH. :lol

Just got back from watching it and was very pleased! It certainly is better than T3. Oh, and T-800's :rock!

Watched it this afternoon, but I kept dozing off. not because the movie was bad but cause I was proper pissed. I did find the acting to be very corny at parts, Marcus is a very cool character and , God I loved the T 800:emperor. Overall a pretty decent terminator movie.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont remember a single t 700 being in the movie.. then again I must have dozed off at the scene.

Last edited:
I always wondered if there was a point to making another Terminator film after T2.

After seeing this film, I got my answer: There was no point.

So if the T-800 had more screen time then Hot Toy's will probably make a figure of it, right? I'm gonna pass on the 700 then.

Why do you guys keep thinking hot toys is gonna make another t-800 they havent reissued any figures so far of anything have they?..Why would they start now?..hmm unless the bd endo counts..

Why do you guys keep thinking hot toys is gonna make another t-800 they havent reissued any figures so far of anything have they?..Why would they start now?..hmm unless the bd endo counts..

Cannibal Jack Sparrow, DX Joker, BB Batman, and the list goes on...

I'm thinking we can probably expect several more figures from this line. I would like to see a partially-skin-covered T-600 with grenade-launcher on left forearm, and
Spoiler Spoiler:

In referance to your spoiler - now I know that a certain endo I saw in one of the trailers that appeared to have charred flesh still attached was no T-700! That would be the climactic encounter then.

So if the T-800 had more screen time then Hot Toy's will probably make a figure of it, right? I'm gonna pass on the 700 then.

I hope they do release a T-800, the ones available now on ebay are ridiculously over-priced.

Which is it's direct audience. This is not some re-boot. Its not going to convert new comers, and doesnt try to explain or retell the last 3 films. And honestly, for that, I'm thankful. :)

I don't know - this newcomer (have never seen any Terminator movies before this one) was definitely converted after seeing Salvation. :lol

I'm definitely buying the HT Marcus Wright & HT John Connor. Loved both of the characters in the film.

Back