Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator: Genesis (July 1st, 2015)

I think we can all at least agree that every non-Cameron Terminator film has been worse than the previous. So if Genesis turns out worse than Salvation? Yikes.

T1 = Great
T2 = Great
T3 = Not so Great(less than OK)
T4 = OK

My opinion

T1 = Awesome
T2 = Pretty Good
T3 = TV Movie Decent
T4 = Meh

T1 =classic
T2 = excellent (classic, but way less then T1)
T3 = utter crap (except from endo scenes and final battle cg. Those are great)
T4 = good (way better then T3, but not even close to 1 and 2)

What makes T2 a far less classic than T1?

Just Arnold's forced smile alone makes it a classic.

That movie has one memorable scene after another.

Yes of course and I love this movie too, but...T1 always showed this totally merciless...real...Terminator.
T2 failed at that, for me.
The T-1000 was great, one of the best villains of all time, but...Arnold did it better...somehow, for me.
And T1 was just the first, the first always has a special place...

I simply asked why people are excited about this movie based on the information that has already been released. If you want to answer then answer, if not, then don't. I never said, "I don't like Terminator Genesis." I have no idea if it will be good or not. I consider it unnecessary and recognize it as fifth in a series of films that has been steadily diminishing in quality with each new entry. Whether that means that T:G will follow suit remains to be seen. Relax.

I already answered you in a previous post. I explained why. I'm pleanty relaxed.

egy7evev.jpg

Another new on set picture guys! Interesting eh? Sarah and Kyke sporting 80's style clothing.

Bri

Ripped off Robocop and T2.

Back