Terminator Genisys (July 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator: Genesis (July 1st, 2015)

Its weird to see Reese buffer than the Terminator.

Kinda like the original plan for original Terminator.
Another indication that creators of this "movie" has no clue :lol

Emilia Clarke :drool:drool:drool

Yes, that is my contribution to this discussion at this point in time. I dunno, maybe I should talk about Roland Kickinger.

what's with the Textile jacket on arnold?

M-65 field jacket? I think I known that one :rock2

Yeah, back when Arnold was Reese and Lance Henriksen/OJ Simpson was the Terminator.

I think that movie would have crashed and burned. No way would people today have shelves of Lance or OJ Terminator figures. :lol

Would any of you agree Hollywood has been lacking great vehicle chases like past decades?
Drive had one at the beginning (not sure if there were any others, though you would think there were based on the premise of the film). Haywire had a really good one IMO. Jack Reacher. Bourne Identity, though that may have been over a decade ago. I'm sure the Bond movies had some good ones I don't remember. Probably Fast and Furious, though I've never seen those. I'm not an action movie or car chase aficionado, but these come to mind.

I think that movie would have crashed and burned. No way would people today have shelves of Lance or OJ Terminator figures. :lol

Yeah. They would probably be rarer like pumpkinhead though and worth more :lol

Drive had one at the beginning (not sure if there were any others, though you would think there were based on the premise of the film). Haywire had a really good one IMO. Jack Reacher. Bourne Identity, though that may have been over a decade ago. I'm sure the Bond movies had some good ones I don't remember. Probably Fast and Furious, though I've never seen those. I'm not an action movie or car chase aficionado, but these come to mind.

I liked the Reacher one a lot. Those were all good, but not great.

Ronin was the last great vehicle chase.

Good man. I think that's such an under-rated movie.

I also think the car chase scene in the Way of the Gun is excellent as well.

I liked the Reacher one a lot. Those were all good, but not great.

?

Last edited:

Welllll, I'm sure he could play a larger model T-800 in some film. But so could any other body builder, no?

what's with the Textile jacket on arnold?

M-65 field jacket? I think I known that one :rock2

Seems like it. I own one and I wear it on occasion. Really love the M-65 since T1.

Back