Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my unfinished Tech Noir version. Still working the jacket, but the risky part of installing the laser sight worked out well.

That's a really great idea. I'm sure you already know this but that's exactly what they did in the movie for the scope. I think the wires ran up Arnold arm to the battery compartment to achieve the powerful red scope light.

I actually didn't know that. I thought the gun really existed rather than being rigged or some prop. I got the idea from someone on ebay who had done the same thing with the light and the gun. I just had to figure out how hw did it.

600px-Longslide2.jpg

In 1984, laser sights were rare, and required a high level of power. This helium neon laser needed 10,000 volts to turn on, and a further 1,000 volts to maintain it's brightness. The cables were run up Arnold's arm to a battery that was in his jacket. The laser was activated by his other hand.

From imfdb.org

Here's something i have been working on lately.
Base figure is the DB Terminator released by Hot Toys.
Clothing were heavily modified and the head came from IMARESQ1 and painted by me.

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_7466.jpg

IMG_7467.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7471.jpg

Really great gore. Looks like fresh blood. But you may want to add a layer of muscle bulk for Arnold. A bit of sculpy gives him that Mr. Olympia feel.

Last edited:
Its all personal taste really.
Personally I prefer the slender version not slagging yours off,looks good but a bit fat imo.

True, it's personal taste. But I prefer a bulkier figure because Arnold was Mr. Olympia for like 5 years or so. There are shots in the movie where you can see he's built like a bull. He had to weigh like 270 or something. And it's not like I used the sculpy to give the figure love handles or anything. It all went to chest, biceps, and shoulders.

Love handles:) your right he was big in the film and yours is probably more accurate movie wise in structure as I said not putting it down.
Nice figure where did you get the head from?

Thanks guys, the Myers shelf is slowy beginning to grow.

Next Round, was able to finish my BD Terminator.

Head: Xenoviper painted by me
Leather suit: Hot Toys terminator damaged and weathered
Boots: Dragon
Gloves: HT BD T800
Tshirt: HT BD T800
Body : Ace modified from an Aoshima Terminator Endoskeleton

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7916-1.jpg

IMG_7914-2.jpg

IMG_7915-2.jpg

IMG_7913-1.jpg

He looks Incredible! Great job! We can only hope HT looks just as good.

Anyone here ever buy this outfit?
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150479363856&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thinking of Bashing my own T3 T-850. Really just need the jacket. Need to know how it fits on the T-800 body Hot Toys Produced. All help Appreciated. Thanks!

I believe that was the same one I brought a while back on ebay along side a T2 Outfit that company came out with. I sold mines to Skiman, but if it is the same one, and it looks to be so, then yes. Both outfit were very well made and did not feel cheap. I personally like the T-3 outfit a bit more though.

Back