Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A-dev !!! you are a freaking Geek God of 1/6 Terminator, I am in total awe and respect.

Not to be blunt but how many T2 you own T-800 and T-1000 wise? I'm only asking because I totally share your passion for all things Skynet :drool

Had it not been for prices of Iron Man figs dropping to worthlessness ( where I'm at) I would've totally trade them for more T-1000 , T-700 and Arnies

Of course doing this wasn't without its drawbacks - namely debt, and my current slowness at picking up new HT figures. :slap

Im0 it is great to collect something under the one "theme".

I LOVE Godzilla and trying to collect as many pieces of the G-universe I like as possible...
But my love for the hi-end 1/6 figures will always inhibit it.

Typed out a big response to the last few posts yesterday and the fecking computer froze. Hilarious the way it never happens on the short-medium length posts.

Anyway thanks again guys. I'll probably take pics of my T2 group, more effective than listing them off as I tried to do yesterday.

IMG_0096Medium.jpg
Just saw your T-1 collection, A-dev! OMG, if your collection could be the female - I would like to grow few kids from her. :D

My thanks to you all gentlemen.

Haven't gotten around to doing the group shots of my T2 stuff but I did find the other pics I took:

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium26.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium25.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium23.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium21.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium20.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium19.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium8.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium4.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium3.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium2.jpg

This BD T1 I originally bought from A2C shortly before he disappeared having ripped a few people off. It was on a smaller body and I shifted it onto the body of one of my formerly naked Arnies. This required repainting of bloodied chest wounds and on the neck. Everything except the head and the battledamaged jacket and vest I did myself - i.e - the bloodied legs, the blood running down the neck, the ripped trousers and also worn down boot heels. I took a bit of dramatic license since you don't really see his legs clearly although I was influenced by P. with his excellent custom. Theres also too much blood on his face and neck compared to the film but that was how the head was painted (I think by Elvis1976) and when I switched it onto the proper HT T-800 body I decided to stay consistent with how he painted it - I wasn't confident of being able to repaint the head to be less bloody.

And my movie poster figure:

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium14.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium13.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium12.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium16.jpg

upldT1sIMG_0044Medium15.jpg

This uses a Billy Sole body, the chest muscles work well. So both my promo-shoot figures are on smaller bodies but I'm OK with that as long as my actual movie-based ones are consistent.

I don't know how to remove HT's blood paint on the head of this one and I don't want to risk ****ing it up by trying to paint a flesh tone over it. If HT release a police shootout figure I'll get an extra headsculpt from that and use it here - obviously then it will have the proper Gargoyle sunglasses aswell.

Last edited:
when i saw those pants and boots, i thought i'm going crazy - i didn't remember making such photos but here they are. it took me several seconds to understand what's going on :rotfl
is that what you needed the leg damages screenshots for? i hope i PMd some. for several times i mixed buttons "send message" and "preview post", closing the unsent PM or board message.
so you finally got your BD T1, and you have a BD T2 while i just started collecting him. now i envy you and you have your revenge :)

Last edited:
when i saw those pants and boots, i thought i'm going crazy - i didn't remember making such photos but here they are. it took me several seconds to understand what's going on :rotfl
is that what you needed the leg damages screenshots for? i hope i PMd some. for several times i mixed buttons "send message" and "preview post", closing the unsent PM or board message.
so you finally got your BD T1, and you have a BD T2 while i just started collecting him. now i envy you and you have your revenge :)

:lol Yep if memory serves you have very similar pics of your own BD T1. I had your custom in mind when I was working on the pants and boots. Though I also add a few extra tears and bloodied up his legs a bit. I think I did a pretty decent job I have to say. I still prefer your modded HT headsculpt though.

I was actually looking for the endo leg damage shots because CREG customs has a chromed endoskeleton for me. He offered to do the blown in half version but ultimately I just don't think that would display very well plus there is no T1 Sarah Connor for it to crawl after. So I will display it as the 'emerging from fire' limping endoskeleton.

Its great to have these 'just in case' but I have a feeling HT will continue the T2 and T1 lines afterall - seems hard to believe they'd throw themselves back into Robocop and Predator but leave out Terminator.

Thanks Vialli. Theres that Pescadero diorama I'm jealous about.

Since you posted that, thats something interesting to talk about - theres isn't too many Terminator related dioramas out there. But you've got that one, V-Raptor has his Cyberdyne window and a nice future war environment, Mr Ecko made a cool 'No fate' picnic table a while back for Sarah Connor but I don't know who owns that now.

Theres some things that aren't specifically for Terminator that are nevertheles suitable - a cool Triad Toys base that works great with the T4 T-600 - https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TRD10059&mode=retail

This GI-Joe environment from Sideshow is a good one for Terminator although it has a snowy theme -
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SSC10714&mode=retail

I've been using this set for my T1 arm surgery scene and the T2 garage bullet removal scene-

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=XCS10001&mode=retail

Terminatorfangame has been trying to get done a movie accurate table for the arm surgery in T1 complete with all the bits'n'bobs that were on the table in the film.

Anyone know of anything else?

Back