Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't part with any of my customs either. It's hard!

I know what you mean.

I have quite a few customs pieces I've bought and won't sell,but have sold a few I've made and it is sad to see go as you sepend so much time working on them.
The upside is the money which is always needed to fund another project and the satisfaction that somebody else likes your work.

Plus space to display everything,so some things must go to ebay....the pain the pain lol

yeas, it is a t3 head i find on ebay several mounth ago.

Je pense que c'est de "Saturday Toys" ou quelque chose comme ça... J'ai vu que vous habites en france, alors j'ai decidé de utiliser le français que j'ai appris pendant neuf ans a l'école.

C'est chouette, ton chiffre d'action!

Je m'excuse si mon français est mauvais, il y a longtemps que je l'ai parlé est ce n'est pas ma premiere langue...

:D

anyway, what's the recipe for that guy? What body? Is it a mix of a hot toys truetype and a hot toys t-800 endoskeleton or what?

what's the recipe for that guy? What body? Is it a mix of a hot toys truetype and a hot toys t-800 endoskeleton or what?

in fact this fig is a mix of a lot of things.

-t3 head
-SATURDAY TOYS biker set
-new hot toys t-800 arm
-i don't know what is the body but it's not a truetype

(your french is great the dude person)

in fact this fig is a mix of a lot of things.

-t3 head
-SATURDAY TOYS biker set
-new hot toys t-800 arm
-i don't know what is the body but it's not a truetype

(your french is great the dude person)

Thanks! :D (for the info and the compliment!)

Well whether hot toys get round to releasing the tech noir figure or not I am putting together my own.

Have seen the nice ones seb and commtech have posted on this thread so am looking for some advice.

So far I have some descent pants and boots I can repaint and mod.
I have a head which is very good just needs painting and just bought the field jacket from ebay.
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350254820507&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I would like to dye,it from olive green to light blue/grey to make it more screen acurate any tips?

Plus if anyone knows where i could find the laser sighted pistol or an uzi that would be appreciated:)

Here's my unfinished Tech Noir version. Still working the jacket, but the risky part of installing the laser sight worked out well.

Here's my unfinished Tech Noir version. Still working the jacket, but the risky part of installing the laser sight worked out well.

Thats cool what did pistol did you use does'nt look like the hot toys one?
Where did you get the scope and led setup from would like to do that on mine?

It is the HT gun. I cut the scope off and hollowed it out. Then I inserted an LED bulb. The wires run from down the scope, to the top of the gun, and then out the handle. The hand holding the gun also has a hole in it. The wire runs through the hole in the hand, up the arm, and connects to a coin sized battery pack.

Last edited:
It is the HT gun. I cut the scope off and hollowed it out. Then I inserted an LED bulb. The wires run from down the scope, to the top of the gun, and then out the handle. The hand holding the gun also has a hole in it. The wire run through the hole in the hand, up the arm, and connects to a coin sized battery pack.

Thats fantastic. Will you be transferring that to the possible HT figure...if and when :pray:

Cut off the front end of the scope. There's already a hole inside the shaft of the scope. Gradually, use bigger micro drill bits to widen the hole. DO NOT just start drilling with the biggest bit you have. You will damage the scope. And be careful not to drill a hole straight to the back of the scope.

Back