Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe it can be a Cameron T-600? :D

no, that would look like this:

cameront600.jpg

:lol

Well, I only actually have 4 colors of paint... those being tan, red, black, and brown... for skin tone I mix a little red with the tan, unless the head was asian, then the tan would be right :lol

anyway I start with an undercoat of a ratio of probably 1:3 red to tan, then maybe a 1:5 red to tan is painted on top... if you're trying to match paint colors you should probably experiment mixing tan with red until you get the color you want....

Thanks for that. Next time I'm in the hobby shop I must remember to find me some tan.

Your T-600 pic there looks like Stephen Kings 'It' clown but I see what you did there!

Don't you remember Arnie aksing John why he cried? Im Skynet I have no concept of remorse, I feel no pity :gun

Don't you remember when Arnie said "I know now why you cry." then hugged John Connor and went to get melted to ensure the continuation of humanity? :lol

Just finished tweaking my Terminators:

Tweaked face paint.
SL704904.JPG

tweaked face paint, new t-shirt, new pants. As soon as the endo arm gets here, he will get an arm transplant and will paint the arms
SL704940.JPG

SL704942.JPG

Finished end terminator. tweaked face, new jacket. Added the battle damage and weathering. New pants, done the boots. Hand and gloves battle damaged.

SL704948.JPG

SL704950.JPG

SL704951.JPG

SL704952.JPG

SL704953.JPG

Hope you like!

Don't you remember when Arnie said "I know now why you cry." then hugged John Connor and went to get melted to ensure the continuation of humanity? :lol

Don't you remember that was a HUMAN reprogrammed T-800? :D

Also loving the final T-800 from T-1! I need to either make one myself or wait for HT but that is great work bro :rock

Hiya!
I was thinking of kitbashing a Minigun (cyberdyne) scene T-800
Right now, I'm going to buy the HT T-800 when it's released and the HT Comedian, so that I can use the M79 launcher and the bandolier that it comes with. However, if I do that, I'll have to forfeit screen accuracy!!! ARGHHH!!! It's the hardest decision! What do you guys think for a first time kitbasher/customizer?? Should I take the easy road and get the comedian?

And another thing is concerning the new Chris Redfield STARS version M134 Vulcan. I'm thinking in getting the minigun by itself (at a good price) and sacrificing sceen accuracy. But on the other hand I could get the old HT T-800 with the accurate minigun! But that would hurt my wallet big time....
Well, tell me what you guys think, and that is what I will do!

- Geezyk :gun

I really recommend you hold off on that entirely till we know exactly what Hot Toys finish the T2 line with. There are making more figures than the the 2 we know about right now. More than likely you'll be able to create a fully accurate minigun T2 Arnie without having to buying The Comedian or Chris Redfield.

All right! Let's keep these thread alive! Here's one more pictures of mine:

DSC02642.jpg

Hi guys first post here and the reason why I joined is I need some advice on getting these figures together.

I have unpainted versions of the tech noir and police shoot out heads and thats it.

I have seen on this thread that hot toys will be releasing the technoir figure,when though and is there any pics yet?

I am considering buying a battle damged t-800 and just having a go at the paint job as finding the parts seems to be impossible.

Last edited:
Hey sparkstron!
Now it's not confirmed that they will make a technoir version of the T-800, but it is very likely that they will, due to their licences on both movies.
If you consider buying a battle damaged head you need to think of what uses you have for it:
do you plan on painting it?
do you plan on using it in a custom?
If you do, then you need to but your parts for that custom, and its really tricky to do a custom battle damaged T-800 (im talking T2)
Especially for a beginner (which I am), its a very hard task to pull off something like that, so I recommend that you stick with the shoot out and tech noir versions first before you get crazy with the painting with a battle damaged version
start with the tech noir, since its easier
then go shoot out, test out your metal painting skillzzz
then go full out battle damage, test out your awesomeness
hope that this long post helpes :p

I have the heads for this figure and the tech noir one unpainted and will have a go at painting them myself.
I just need the figures themselves and weapons.So was just looking to see if anyone had the bits before buying off ebay.
This one sold the other day very cool.
Cheers for the advice I am at a pretty amateur level compared to the guys on here but am persistant so will eventually get something descent,we'll see:)

Here's a Tech-Noir terminator i'm working on.

Head is from Lonnie, repainted by me.
I Driller the neck and put it on a Dutch body.
Jacket from Sovereign studio.
I need to finish the tshirt but he's coming along nicely.

IMG_6822.jpg

IMG_6824.jpg

IMG_6828.jpg

IMG_6825.jpg

Back