Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need help, recommendation with another one fellas. I have the Sideshow T-1000. I'm looking to make a custom of this figure but the police outfit is too baggy. I'm planning on using the HT TT Slim/Skinny body for the custom, does anyone here know where I might find a better fitting police uniform/outfit and accessories?

It's a copy of the BBi police outfit with longer sleeves and cheaper accessories. The outfit is nice, but is prolly to small for a TT.

I replaced my SS accessories and belt with the BBi ones, 1000 (har har har) times better. I think the SS T-1000 is fine.

Hello guys!

I tackled it being enthused by the ones seen here and read ones, so i started build my own terminator :)) . I prepared the bandolier first, this was not more especially heavy, I know not the best one, but I take it for me there will be an equivalent. The completion of the head was much heavier already, and the result turned out rather modest. I am finish with him yet, but I would like to show a couple of photographs. I wait for criticisms with a constructive character. I tried make endo face part more realistically, but there are deficiencies yet.
I wanted a lighting eye anyway, this made my thing difficult slightly, but I believe it so this part succeeded. The painting I know, terrible but I cannot bring better one out from this from myself. I wait for your potential ideas and your remarks! Yeah and really sorry because of the quality of the pictures, but my camera wrong, you are me muddled along something.

Next step: making battle damaged chest, and finish the head.
06.JPG

01.JPG
05.JPG

Ha! As if anyone will buy a T2 custom now. :)

April is 4 months away pal ;) plus possible extra month in shipping/ customs. This one is goin cheap, just before Christmas makes a great present for a collector who can't afford a Hot Toy. So, I'll take Silence from you Mr. Scanner ;)

speaking of which... anyone willing to sell me a Sideshow T2 Shotgun? pm me if you are. cheers :peace:peace:peace

Working on my first Terminator Custom T-800 figure from T-2. It's very plain and incomplete, still need better boots and still working on the headsculpt. Hope to see some more pics/customs on this thread too...

DSC01831.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01834.jpg

That looks really nice so far, is that the dutch body?

How have you got it looking so nice?!

It's actually the Chris Redfield body which is ofcourse the exact same body that the Dutch figure uses minus the paint on the neck part. I also used the leg/thigh padding that came with Chris Redfield to "beef" up the legs a bit. Took a long time to carfully put the leather jacket on because of the muscle arms. But everything else was pretty easy to put on.

Tried to mimc one of the poses in the HT T-800 preview pics....

DSC01838.jpg

Last edited:
Looks awesome, what clothes set is it then? Wouldn't have thought any would have fit over the dutch/redfield body...

BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL TITLE OF THIS THREAD .........:cuss

"Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure"

Back