Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 84 Kyle Reese custom version figure, but I need a police shotgun for it just like on the picture below.
If anyone know where to buy one please let me know :)

I got my storerooms T2 clothing through. I'll post a pic soon of my T800

Is there anywhere to get a 1984 Reese (Bien) head? I've got just about everything else I'd need for the custom just no damn head. :banghead

Is there anywhere to get a 1984 Reese (Bien) head? I've got just about everything else I'd need for the custom just no damn head. :banghead

Nope, sorry, there isn't.

But you can send me the stuff you have for 84 reese and I could use my head to finish him.

I like the idea of you sending me the head better. :naughty

I cant trade or sell yet,if you dont find one in three months drop me a line.
I have a spare head from my hicks which is actually the head for kyle reese.
sorry I cant help sooner I dont want to break the rules.

I cant trade or sell yet,if you dont find one in three months drop me a line.
I have a spare head from my hicks which is actually the head for kyle reese.
sorry I cant help sooner I dont want to break the rules.

You would only break them if you posted a For Sale or For Trade thread, I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Otherwise, there's PMs or email.

Does it have to be Hot Toys?
you should cantact les walker, he did a custom hicks head (its amazing), but same actor right? :D

Does it have to be Hot Toys?
you should cantact les walker, he did a custom hicks head (its amazing), but same actor right? :D

Ive been trying to get a head from him for months.hard enough to get a head let alone a reply from him.then I found his site and he has pretty much retired from what his site says.but good luck.:peace

I thought the aoshima t-800 was a crappy version of the hot toys and Id have to say it was until I gave it a touch up.just wish the eyes lit up.oh well I guess thats the difference between 100 and 300 dollars.
hope you guys like him.

Well, I think I've found a head for Reese. Gonna use the HT Hudson head I picked up a while ago. But he's definitely going to need new hair and the chin scar. More on this as the story developes.

MV5BMTI4MjUyODg3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDg1MzI3._V1._SX475_SY338_.jpg

This is a Hudson head re-painted... makes the hat sit better as the hair is slicked back. You can't see on this picture, but I painted the scar is on his chin too!
Dizzy

Back