Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes wook i was scarry as hell to completely ruined two expensive figs.

Look P.
THe proportions looks fine to me.

200661518323633086.jpg

Ok, Mr. Norwegian dude with a whole lot of terminator parts, there are a few errors on the description on the eBay auction. Couldn't help but notice...

"Selling a big lot of Terminator parts

Some part is made of hot toys some are custom made by other companies

You get:

Hot Toys Kyle Reese figure, some parts are missing like feets, shoes, cap (If you want to make a "84 Reese version" you dont need them)

2x The Terminator T800 figures, much Hot toys parts here

+

A extra leather jacket,T-shirt and custom T1 boots and 5 x heads: hot Toys t1 head(light up eyes), and all three T1 Arnold heads by h2creative and a T2 Sideshow head
"

"Some" is plural, but both "part" and "is" are singular. Also the parts are not made of Hot Toys, Hot Toys made them. So it should be "some parts are made by Hot Toys" Also, feet is the plural form of foot, so feets is incorrect. Should be "some parts are missing like feet" The word "much" is used when there is a lot of something that cannot be measured in numbers. ie "you have much skill" (you can't say you have "2 skill"), "you have many things" (you can say you have 2 things). So you should say you "have many hot toys parts here."

Last edited:
Are you for real?!

He obvioulsy doesn't speek perfect English, why the need to correct him, it's pretty much obvious what he wants to say..

Also, all this could have been done over PM, not public like this!
English isn't his first language..

Are you for real?!

He obvioulsy doesn't speek perfect English, why the need to correct him, it's pretty much obvious what he wants to say..

Also, all this could have been done over PM, not public like this!
English isn't his first language..

I suppose I could have PM'd him...

oops.

sorry dvdbirger...

Were are the pics you promised us?

Oh... well, you see... I sorta wanted to enter that TOY ANXIETY zombie contest.... so I pretty much ripped him apart to make a zombie cuz I ran out of bodies... :monkey3

I missed the deadline for it, and I posted my zombie on the "all things THE DEAD thread", but it is being super-ignored by everyone...

I did manage to take this pic tho...
FILE0129.jpg

sorry it's a crappy pic... I'll have more when I reassemble him on a different body...

I know what you're thinking, "What!?!? After all this time, after telling us 'Oh I'll have pics soon...', all there is is this one crappy pic?!?!?!?"

And of course, the answer to that is "Yes!" :D

hey finally!
haha, looks cool :D

Thanks! That was a difficult pose... I'll tell you guys a secret...
I stuck silly putty to the bottom of his boot to get him to stay put...

If he was real, he'd be thinkin "WTF is this on my shoe? Yuck, it's all squishy and sticky and now my foot's stuck to the ground... who's been chewing gum?"

Oh... well, you see... I sorta wanted to enter that TOY ANXIETY zombie contest.... so I pretty much ripped him apart to make a zombie cuz I ran out of bodies... :monkey3

I missed the deadline for it, and I posted my zombie on the "all things THE DEAD thread", but it is being super-ignored by everyone...

I did manage to take this pic tho...
FILE0129.jpg

sorry it's a crappy pic... I'll have more when I reassemble him on a different body...

I know what you're thinking, "What!?!? After all this time, after telling us 'Oh I'll have pics soon...', all there is is this one crappy pic?!?!?!?"

And of course, the answer to that is "Yes!" :D

one pic is better then none! looks nice so far!

Back