Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

in the 1st version of cameron's scenario he kills first two with a lot of blood, and third panks death isn't shown because of scene fading, but surely is meant.
in the last version of scenario lots of blood are simply deleted, i guess it's due to the rules of TV.

1982:

1984:

it is slow, leg-broken, head-beaten. it does something it can do (and this hit is enough to get the man down, by the way), then slowly goes to finish kyle - it cannot do anything faster.

1982:

1984:

and you compare it - blowed, broken, slow, having vision problems (remember it in gasoline car) - to t-800 in TS, jumping like chimpanzee and giving slight kicks to the main skynet's enemy?
i wouldn't.

scenario-1982

scenario-1984

Those quotes are nice but still not in the movie and to say the Terminator only could slap Kyle because it was pretty busted up is a little off because he busted in that big door pretty good. Also Kyle wasnt in the best shape there to do any running away. The Terminator could have ripped his head off.

So if we are to assume that he did kill the punks, why is that most people dont assume he killed the bikers in T2?

Thank you for posting those links to the treatment and screenplay. It's funny that in both, the "I'll be back" line was originally "I'll come back". Also, some things are described by Cameron very differently than what was actually done in the movie. I guess because technology back then wasn't as advanced as today in Cinema.

The Terminator could have ripped his head off.
it hardly walked and didn't see much. and it was going to do it. just after his head systems began working at least a little after several strikes from reese.
and to say the Terminator only could slap Kyle because it was pretty busted up is a little off because he busted in that big door pretty good.
...the previous answer about several headstrikes from reese :)
it's nothing difficult for a metal machine to beat the door for several minutes.
but it should be really difficult for that machine to spend less than several seconds at least to see the enemy and begin moving again after what reese did to its head.
remember, it is really not very shock-proof, as it went offline after shotgun shots into the chest.
and it still was effective. i cannot say the same about t-800 in TS, no matter how new and fast it was.

p.s.
there was a scene in T1 very alike with t-800 and john connor in TS.
i mean the way the terminator played with that bodybuilder (a man in much better shape than connor), ginger's boyfriend.
...remember what was left of him? a dying bloody mess.

Those quotes are nice but still not in the movie
they are what was meant by scenes.
if we are to assume that he did kill the punks
this is what cameron meant. i will faster believe him as creator of script and movie than you or anybody else, won't i? :)
why is that most people dont assume he killed the bikers in T2
because he went out leaving everyone alive and it was shown and said (remember barmen's speech - the one who shared his shotgun and sunglasses).
Also, some things are described by Cameron very differently than what was actually done in the movie.
you should compare the first and the last variants. the last is very close i think.

p.s. it's offtop :horror

Last edited:
Re: NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

The part that most people are missing is that we as humans assume to many things.. I had to watch T1 with a buddy to prove that Arnie maybe didnt kill the punks. For those of you that think the TS 800 wasnt acting like the Terminators from the first movie, watch it again.

Did Arnie kill the punks? I only saw him shove two of the punks and kill the other one.

What about at the end of T1? The Endo back hands Reese. Why didnt he just grab him and put his fist through him?

I actually agree with you and have argued this before myself so as to rationalise certain things in the T:TSCC TV show. T1 has more than one example of him throwing people around or reloading his gun when he could surely simply have punched them full force in the face or stamped on their head when they were down. Yeah he ends up killing Gingers boyfriend but why does he spend 2 minutes throwing him around first? So yes the Cameron films do show decidedly unmachine-like behaviour. I felt T4 took it too far though. When you have your primary target right there in front of you, in person, you don't waste time tenderising him, you kill him immediatley. The Skynet of T4 knew of its past failed attempts to wipe out John Connor, so rather than dilly-dallying and risking yet another failure it should have A) killed Kyle Reese immediately and B) killed John Connor ASAP with one twist of his head. I mean how many times did the T-800 have physical contact with Connor in T4 and dramatically hesitate or perform the useless action of throwing him? At one point it even had him lifted off the ground by the throat for a few seconds. Time enough to SQUEEZE!!

T1 has more than one example of him throwing people
only one. and it was not the target.
and when it saw the target (remember, it thought that ginger was sarah), it shoot her without delay.
or reloading his gun when he could surely simply have punched them full force
only one. in technoir. and the scene was slowed, it was not actually "plenty of time".
all in all it seemed to shoot sarah fast and be calm with other people in the beginning of the movie - and shooting and killing everyone around and moving fast when it got to know about the future soldier pursuing it.
nothing illogical.
Yeah he ends up killing Gingers boyfriend but why does he spend 2 minutes throwing him around first?
remember all the scene, not only its description here.
the terminator quitely goes into the house only after police car is gone. it knows it must be quiet.
it doesn't take out any gun and tries to kill matt (bodybuilder's name) quitely. with its fist. into the head. 0,01 second for it.
when it fails, matt begins beating the terminator with everything he finds, he grabs the machine, he doesn't give the terminator any second to take out the weapon.
and it takes the gun when matt doesn't fight any more. so just when terminator saw no immediate threat from that human, it got ready to kill anybody.
(actually i would also mention that terminator never saw big muscle people from 1984. all it could know were ill, hungry, sick people from the future. the machine could be even "afraid" to give that man any time while getting the gun. but it's only my fantasy)
how many times did the T-800 have physical contact with Connor in T4
the main point is not "how many times". it is "what was the result of a physical contact". that's why i mentioned the bodybuilder and his turning into beef steak.
BTW i wouldn't say that connor in T4 was the primary target for every private terminator.
anyhow i wouldn't look for any logic in T4 at all. if cameron back in 1984 just had all those movie technologies... what a movie we would get.

Last edited:

just after his head systems began working at least a little after several strikes from reese.
...the previous answer about several headstrikes from reese :)
it's nothing difficult for a metal machine to beat the door for several minutes.
but it should be really difficult for that machine to spend less than several seconds at least to see the enemy and begin moving again after what reese did to its head

Why are we assuming those pipe hits to the head did anything to the Terminator? This is a Terminator we are talking about. Kyle even says they are very tough.

To me, that scene was shot perfectly. The terminator takes all those blows and raises his head like it was a joke, followed by a ^^^^^ slap.

Kyle was doing nothing more then buying Sarah time to get away knowing he was only going to slow her down.

they are what was meant by scenes.
this is what cameron meant. i will faster believe him as creator of script and movie than you or anybody else, won't i? :)

So by making this statement, does that mean you also believe that Arnold isnt the real Terminator? I mean everyone knows James Cameron always had Lance Hendrickson in mind for the Terminator.

The point Im making is that there are always tons of scripts and rewrites and cast changes, but what happens on film is canon.

I don't think the Terminator killed the punk that gave up his clothes. Only those that show aggression towards it. It smacked Reese out of the way because it was already on course for it's target Sarah.

Why are we assuming those pipe hits to the head did anything to the Terminator?
isn't it seen?
isn't it seen that terminator needs plenty of time to go online or see something after:
- chest shot
- bike fall
- head beating?

there was nothing of it in t2 and so on, i know. but T1 often suffers from system shock.

I mean everyone knows James Cameron always had Lance Hendrickson in mind for the Terminator.
1) he finally agreed to change his opinion about roles.
2) he didn't do anything such about murders.

The point Im making is that there are always tons of scripts and rewrites and cast changes, but what happens on film is canon.
the point i make is that when something is not directly shown, the mind of creator is the only important thing. well, not the only, but more important than any our gypsy theories.

To me, that scene was shot perfectly. The terminator takes all those blows and raises his head like it was a joke, followed by a ^^^^^ slap.
to me that scene was the continuing scene of terminator terrible vision in gas car.
terminators don't have humor. neither cameron tried to use humor in his T1. that's why i dislike the following movies after T1.

It smacked Reese out of the way
it sat down to kill him, lying on the floor. it didn't smack it out of the way. that's in the script, that's in the movie.

===========================

well, i've said everything i had about this offtopic, don't see any reason to argue, especially after remembering the name of thread.

Last edited:

Also I meant to say that SmallStudios, Elvis1976, CSM1976, Xenoviper (especially), TheTerminator (original name lol) and PJam all have great custom arnie's (among others that I may have neglected to mention). I'm still new to the customization thing, so I kinda feel suckish after seeing all these amazing creations... (hopefully I'll get better eventually and be all awesome like all you guys... or at least most of you guys)... My next terminator related project will be a T-800 endo. I plan to repaint a T-700 that I ordered when it comes. Should be awesome! Although I already have am Aoshima but I never thought of adding the LED light up eyes myself...:duh... Please give me some feedback on my sculpt though! I plan to mold it soon when I am satisfied with it...

Well... first off the great thing is I can tell who its supposed to be. Even without the shades. The biggest thing I would think needs fixing is the lips. It kind of looks like hes done 12 rounds with Stallone .. and lost. :monkey3:lol
Once that sorted out I think you need to work on the shape of the face a little.
Then move onto the eyes which look ok but appear to need a little work with the overall shape too.
With it being your second attempt eevr at sculpting I think its pretty good and the fact your brave enough to post it here amongst the greats is awesome imo.
Like I said I don't sculpt myself but maybe some of the artists can help you out here better.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Thanks for the compliments the dude ................. here is a family group shot ..............

IMG_6244.jpg

Back