Terminator Franchise Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Building the ultimate Terminator T-800 figure.

barryo, bro!
Why you are using grey shirt again?
It's not screen accurate to this moments.

barryo, bro!
Why you are using grey shirt again?
It's not screen accurate to this moments.

i was just messing around a bit........and i really didnt feel like changing it out....im lazy that way....:lol

hey everyone ive been wanting to make a kitbashed arnie for a long time does anyone know where I can get a battle damaged head like darren carnell's? ive tried contacting him but cant seem to get through so if anyone knows where i can find one possibly painted as well the help would be much appreciated.

hey everyone ive been wanting to make a kitbashed arnie for a long time does anyone know where I can get a battle damaged head like darren carnell's? ive tried contacting him but cant seem to get through so if anyone knows where i can find one possibly painted as well the help would be much appreciated.

You will have to wait awhile to get a Darren sculpt, im pretty sure he is under a heavy workload with customs, You could get a Xenoviper BD Sculpt, I've got one of them...on page 42 you will see some photos of one belonging to another board membe.r

Yes contact xenoviper, his T2 BD head is just as good if not better anyway. I paid him Sept 30th and recieved 2 heads in under 4 weeks. Excellent work, great communication, just look back 4 or 5 pages and see what i'm talking about.

I remember a few months back I e-mailed xenoviper about heads from both t-1 and t-2 but couldnt affor it at the time and feel kinda bad bugging him about possibly making them. what is everyone using fo the 203 bandolier on their t-2 customs? also is there another route in getting a 1/6 mini gun or just through the BD t800 from hot toys?

I remember a few months back I e-mailed xenoviper about heads from both t-1 and t-2 but couldnt affor it at the time and feel kinda bad bugging him about possibly making them. what is everyone using fo the 203 bandolier on their t-2 customs? also is there another route in getting a 1/6 mini gun or just through the BD t800 from hot toys?

That is the only one I know of. Xeno may be a little pricey but its both worth waiting only about a month compared to 6-8 months and the work is stunning! To me time and quality is worth the extra $$$.

luckily I got in contact with Darren who is really nice guy and it looks like i am going to be getting the BD t-2 arnie head but i'm still going to need someone to paint it who would you guys recommend for this paint job on the boards?

Woohoo!!! Got my T-800 head from Lonnie today :banana It's cast in a very cool transparent flesh color. I really wish I had a digi cam so I could post pics of it.

Wow! I didn't know Lonnie was working that that transparent flesh color. I might have to hit him up for some others!

BDT2-T800-NOV08-03.jpg

This gotta be my fav BD T-800... Hasta la vista baby! *BANG*

I have Darrens battle damaged head on the way to me for my terminator 2 bd custom figure painted by him based on the scene when there breaking into cyberdyne . :rock
BD3.jpg

BD2.jpg

I also have the H2creative.com custom terminator 1 bd headsculpt on the way painted by Dark Artist , this is the exact head :rock.

DSCN4997.jpg

I'm doing both my terminators battle damaged since I think there more attractive to the eye .
Once I get my custom Kyle Reese started and finished and my 1:1 Endo head ( hopefully ! :monkey2 ) I'm done with terminator until Salvation I think.

Unless someone makes an awesome Sarah from either of the movies in the meantime.
I will take a photo of what my figure looks like now.

crappy fast photos but here we go anyway.

just a quick look at the damage on he legs - flash.

DSC02672.jpg

quick look at the back of the figure - flash.

DSC02673.jpg

and two over veiws.

DSC02671.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

I am waiting for some black gloved hands ( not sure which I'm going to use yet ) and of course Darrens awesome Arnie head.

uscmhicks, where did you get the bandolier from? also is that a true-type body that you are using?

the bandoiler was custom made by forum member xenoviper.
And the body if I recall correctly is called a toy solider body. Darren is making my head to fit the body. I think it has alot of similarites to arnies shape.

Back