Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im accept if i do something bad, however not im the only one who not like the first variant, but i dont need after any lawgiver, who step again to me, and say what i need do, thanks. This is why i dont like anything write, just stay in silence.

And back to the bust, guys what do you think about the sdcc proto video? neck lookin better, but no majer difference. From side not bad, but from front..this under teeth line need tweak, need go lower and deeper to look like more accurate.

Yeah prices going sometimes to too high, this is how some seller, shop try make not profit, extra profit...:) And this price is not high, i have found a cm endo for 3k plus shipping, omg. I like the cm, but this price...

It is a good thing this guy is not a Predator fan, can't imagine the poor P2 Maquette thread:lol. These details are minor compared to that mess.

Okay Freaks, please keep things respectful to not only the companies who make the products we collect but to each other as well.

Code of Conduct

Respect the Product Creators
We encourage professionals from the collectibles industry to interact with members and provide information and solicit feedback from their fans. When posting remember that someone worked very hard to bring that collectible to life and be respectful of that hard work. Criticism should always be constructive and generalizations such as calling items "crap" or similar terms will be deleted. Persisting in this behavior will result in infractions and/or banning.

Good or not, we need accept, this bust construction make a big storm between collectors. One thing is sure: need tweak.

On sideshowtoy site currently by coming soon section removed, i cant find, just the T2 maquette.

i have worked on the original picture to reconstruct visualy what im to remember: jaw position with teeth i placed higher, teeth line lookin more natural
upper teeth line covering under teeth, and the eyes - i know the new design is the sculpted radioshack style, but im remembering to flat red eye.

Check my work:

thetermiendobustfix.jpg

thetermiendobustfix2.jpg

Good or not, we need accept, this bust construction make a big storm between collectors. One thing is sure: need tweak.

On sideshowtoy site currently by coming soon section removed, i cant find, just the T2 maquette.
It is already up for order, that is why you don't see it in the coming soon section.

Hi Everyone,

I have the battle damage endo head bust from back in the day. It was sitting in the closet for years. But before I put it away I removed the batteries. Now that I want to display it, it won't light up. Can one of you point me in a direction where I can get this fixed or would it be wiser to just sell it and buy a new one?

Thank you in advance.

Any local electronics shop should be able to fix it, the components inside are very basic, but they may be hard to access. Both LEDs going out at the same time is unlikely so I would say it is the switch or wiring in the base(assuming you put in known good batteries).

Hi Everyone,

I have the battle damage endo head bust from back in the day. It was sitting in the closet for years. But before I put it away I removed the batteries. Now that I want to display it, it won't light up. Can one of you point me in a direction where I can get this fixed or would it be wiser to just sell it and buy a new one?

Thank you in advance.

Very strange that it developed a problem without batteries installed while sitting in the closet. Did you test it before you put it away?

Bad batteries or a bit of corrosion on the terminals would be my bet. Try cleaning the terminals with some steel wool or a scouring pad and try again.

Bad batteries or a bit of corrosion on the terminals would be my bet. Try cleaning the terminals with some steel wool or a scouring pad and try again.
Yeah this, or simply try new batteries. I've had a couple of electronic items that refused to work, but worked fine with Duracell batteries, my force FX light sabre for instance. Worth trying a few trusted brands before making life harder for yourself.

Yeah this, or simply try new batteries. I've had a couple of electronic items that refused to work, but worked fine with Duracell batteries, my force FX light sabre for instance. Worth trying a few trusted brands before making life harder for yourself.

I have had a lot of Duracells leak lately. I trust no battery! :lecture

My CM Pred gauntlet wouldn't work when I put fresh batteries in but worked fine with the old ones :huh

Clean the contacts, as suggested, then try different batteries.

Back