Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible Response:
Yes/No
Or What?
Go Away
Please Come Back Later
**** You, *******
**** You
Buddy you got a dead cat in there?

hqdefault.jpg

Possible Response:
Yes/No
Or What?
Go Away
Please Come Back Later
**** You, *******
**** You

LOL pretty much. Or "game over man, game over"

Here he goes again with his sheep. You must really have a vendetta against those lovable little guys.

They aren't MY sheep. My landlord wouldn't accept sheep as a pet even.
No vendetta, just a general disdain for turds and people supporting polished turds. A turd is a turd, even when polished.

At the end of the day these things are just hunks of plastic with paint and stickers on them. Yeah they're pricy, but a lot of you guys act like people died when the most minute, smallest of details aren't replicated in these things.

Screen accuracy is neat and all but the way you sometimes ridicule the casual fan that doesnt scan these with a magnifying glass while memorizing scores of movie stills is, well, ridiculous.

Go outside or something.

At the end of the day these things are just hunks of plastic with paint and stickers on them. Yeah they're pricy, but a lot of you guys act like people died when the most minute, smallest of details aren't replicated in these things.

Screen accuracy is neat and all but the way you sometimes ridicule the casual fan that doesnt scan these with a magnifying glass while memorizing scores of movie stills is, well, ridiculous.

Go outside or something.

When you wanna pay lots of money for not accurate propreplicas...do it.But other people don´t want that.Please accept that also.Thanks.:wink1:

When you wanna pay lots of money for not accurate propreplicas...do it.But other people don´t want that.Please accept that also.Thanks.:wink1:

:exactly:

And epitaph04 just keep posts like: "go outside or something" for yourself, and maybe listen to your own words, you know :peace

People really need to respect others' opinions and choices. Did I buy this? Yes, I did, and I have that right. Do I like that it is not accurate? Hell no, and I'm allowed to voice my opinion on that. What does my buying or not buying or my liking or not liking have to do with anyone else? If my buying of an inaccurate endo prevents someone from getting an accurate one somewhere down the road because that's what they think will happen if buyers withhold dollars.......oh well. Truth is, you're more likely to get nothing as opposed to improved.....unless some other company takes a crack at it. I hope something better comes along, but for now, I'm going to enjoy my slightly inaccurate lifesize endo bust next to might slightly inaccurate lifesize endo figure next to my slightly inaccurate lifesize police shootout T800 next to my slightly inaccurate lifesize Tech Noir T800 next to my 100 slightly inaccurate 1/6 Terminators.

Man, this thread is getting gross. If you don't like it, just don't buy it. That's how buyers make a business change its practices.

The reality here though is that many collectors will be OK with minor inaccuracies if the overall piece looks great and has a presence. Clearly that's what the market is telling sideshow, or they wouldn't be able to operate as they are.

I'd love it to be 100% accurate, but I'm also not losing any sleep over it. The thing looks killer overall.

Man, this thread is getting gross. If you don't like it, just don't buy it. That's how buyers make a business change its practices.

The reality here though is that many collectors will be OK with minor inaccuracies if the overall piece looks great and has a presence. Clearly that's what the market is telling sideshow, or they wouldn't be able to operate as they are.

I'd love it to be 100% accurate, but I'm also not losing any sleep over it. The thing looks killer overall.

I think if they could use the Originalmolds...they should use them!And with the Terminatorprops its possible.:wink1:

But when they want to make inaccurate selfmade props...ok..but not for me please because I have a lot better HCG T2 skull.

No vendetta, just a general disdain for turds and people supporting polished turds. A turd is a turd, even when polished.

Where have I heard this before. I detect a puppet account.

Funny you blame your peers for everything and call them Sheep when you expect so much from Sidehow which is :lol

Now if you were complaining that Sideshow shouldn't have the license and someone that cares should then that might be :lecture

Yeah but some aren't. I've stopped buying just any fan made stuff because on some stuff I can clearly see what's not quite right.

Now if using original molds or cast from original that's something to me... lineage!

Edit: Now I see your pic :lol

Back