Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a really nice bust. I wonder if the Chinese seller will ever offer the full size endo.

The Machines are rising! Check out this Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust Sneak Peek | Sideshow Collectibles

terminator-sneakpeek.jpg

The T-600 is five inches shorter and goes for $860. If they go nuts with the price I'll pass.

This is so much more desirable than the 600 and the way Sideshow are banging the prices up recently.

Too big and expensive for me. Happy with my 'little' Bust.

I already have all but the T3 bust. This would look good with the T-600. Nice bookends.

Might be an Endo for me...

...depends on the QC of the production pieces...

So many inaccuracies. Same crappy teeth as the other Sideshow T-800 busts, or may even be worse as the upper teeth are now also completely wrong, and looks like it has the same over-size chip port. There's an odd groove across the recessed brow detail that shouldn't be there. It's missing the slit in the center of the neck pieces. Overall... I'm not seeing much T1 in that piece.

Same bad teeth,wrong chipcover a lot of other accuracy issues..why the hell I need this thing?:dunno

Back