Terminator Endoskeleton Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting, need more info and proper pics though especially with Sideshows recent track record with several pieces!
I wonder how it will be painted, whether like the original 'clean' or 'battle damaged' style?

I have the Chronicle endoskull ordered and have no plans on cancelling. No doubt the quality and accuracy is top notch. I am surprised, though, that with all the complaining over the years about no T1 stuff, that people aren't more interested in this. I understand the caution, but you may never see another T1 endo, either in bust or maquette form.

I am surprised, though, that with all the complaining over the years about no T1 stuff, that people aren't more interested in this. I understand the caution, but you may never see another T1 endo, either in bust or maquette form.

It's quite simple: people are worried about quality, price, edition and we only have a photo so far. When we know more, people will also be more (or less) interested.

It's quite simple: people are worried about quality, price, edition and we only have a photo so far. When we know more, people will also be more (or less) interested.

Plus if the Maquette is any indication it will be a year before we get any more info anyway. I am interested, just need to see more details.

the teeth should be gray though???

The T1 teeth where regular teeth colored, but charred with black from the fire.

I think it's an odd place they made the cut on the chest. So close to being this bust:
mU8k2BL.jpg

But I agree that the Chinese Sideshow recast looks better with the full chest - it just lacks the battery and abdomen cover to be perfect. Though, I would never buy that one.

Though... I really doubt Sideshow went to the trouble of actually accessing the original T1 endos. My guess is they just use the regular T2 stuff and call it T1 for show. Also... how hard is it for these companies to get the neck hoses right, they are supposed to simulate the Sternocleidomastoid muscle!

A side question: do anyone know why the Sideshow T700 bust has accurate teeth compared to their T800's?

Last edited:
Be prepare for paint chips and the worst QC. I don´t want more Sideshow statues or busts.

Really.

I am interested as I would love a T1 bust. More so than a Genysis one.

But with SS crapping out on the Pred Masks and Alien bust, I will have to wait for in hand pics.

Ah man this has been to long in the waiting. I love the look of it. Il probably be all over this

I really want and need this to be a winner. I"ll obviously be upset if it's a $1000 piece and it has big issues, but I won't nitpick. It's T1. I'm a bit of a purist. Just love the original.

Pictures not great so im probably wrong but it doesnt look like an accurate t1 endo to me. Would rather have a tech noir pf than yet another skull

I really want and need this to be a winner. I"ll obviously be upset if it's a $1000 piece and it has big issues, but I won't nitpick. It's T1. I'm a bit of a purist. Just love the original.

Would be epic next to your Joe t1 build. Its all about the teeth brother :)

Pictures not great so im probably wrong but it doesnt look like an accurate t1 endo to me. Would rather have a tech noir pf than yet another skull

Both is better.

It looks like they have the general shape correct and the teeth look okay, but it is difficult to tell much from that tease.

Would be epic next to your Joe t1 build. Its all about the teeth brother :)

T1 endo, police shootout, Tech Noir, and last but not least........tanker truck. It'll be hard not to do a full figure of that one too. Might have to settle for just the tt bust. No room left anywhere.

I only have the newer version of Sideshow's Endo with the bad teeth but I would seriously consider selling that and putting the money towards this. Will have to wait and see what the price is like and how it looks in hand.

Back