Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call! This one reminds me of the steel mill setting also: when the T-1000 falls into the furnace.

I'd love to make a photo with similar lighting of my SSC T-1000 one day, but now that HT has a far better version of that figure, it's not that pressing :).

Looks good but why did you feel uncomfortable?Is it becuase of where she will post the vid?

ha. She made me aware that was taking a picture of a nak3d "dollie." (not that there's anything wrong with that.) She doesn't like my stuff, but she has tolerated it for over 26 years now.

Here is another photo of the experiment with my fog machine and plasma plate.

attachment.php

Have you tried smoothing out the joint lines using the photoshop smudge tool? That would make it look like a still from the movie IMO

ha. She made me aware that was taking a picture of a nak3d "dollie." (not that there's anything wrong with that.) She doesn't like my stuff, but she has tolerated it for over 26 years now.

Here is another photo of the experiment with my fog machine and plasma plate.

attachment.php

Thats not as bad as what I was doing the other day.
I was cutting the tits/breasts of a female doll because they were too big for the figure I was putting together.

I told my girlfreind about it and she just looked at me and said "Do you realise what you just said,that sounds horrific?"

We both just cracked up.Yes we do do some strange stuff and I am not sure why sometimes but its all good;)

This is my current wallpaper. I have dual monitors at my workplace hence the super wide-screen..

attachment.php

Back