Terminator/Aliens/Predator (Pics Only!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really great pictures.

Has a picture of the original Predator 1 suit?

Where to can see details on the face, legs, hands, etc. ?

Alice, love your shots!:bow
2gy62pc.jpg

I gotta say there's something about gort/guardian (i prefer gort lol) that just looks so much better when he's with elder and lost. I mean, he looks awesome but he just seems to look even better with the others. So glad i was able to pick up the P2 Elder. Will look great when my gort arrives.

PS Awesome pics everyone. :)

PPS On a totally unrelated topic, i've just realised its a year since i joined up. Haha. How time flies.

That is an awesome shot man.
Thank you!
I concur! Great shot! I really love how the preds in the back 'emerge' from the dark.
Cool, that was the intention.
I gotta say there's something about gort/guardian (i prefer gort lol) that just looks so much better when he's with elder and lost. I mean, he looks awesome but he just seems to look even better with the others. So glad i was able to pick up the P2 Elder. Will look great when my gort arrives.
The reason I got Gort was to go with these two figures. As a stand-alone figure he's okay, but he adds to the display when it's a set. I'm sort of bummed I never picked up the P2 Predator. I never really liked him, but he would have looked great with these three. To be more specific the BD P2 because he came with the Alien skull.

Very cool:)

You are lucky to have all 3,nice poses would lose the skull on the right pred though, looks like hes offering it a prize.
Would be more menacing without imo.
Great lighting too;)
Thanks! And thanks for the suggestion.
:clapNice picture and I see you also fixed the dreads.....I just need the elder and ill have all p2 preds, but prices for elder are crazy oh well someday ill get him :impatient:
Yeah, the dreads on all my Predators I've had to fix with the exception of Elder Pred2.

Yeah, i just need the Lost Predator and i'll have all the P2 preds. I wanted to pick up Lost for some time just cos i thought he looked cool but i thought as he's available easily and not too expensive i'd concentrate on other stuff first. Really wanna pick him up now though to join the clan. Haha.

you should still be able to pick up the Lost Predator fairly easily. However, his price has risen just a bit due to Gort. Don't know if gohastings ships to England, but you might be able to score him for under $100 during one of their sales.

Yeah the price still isnt too bad. I'm sure i'll pick him up sooner or later. Just moneys a bit tight at the minute. Typical. But i'll check out gohastings when i think i can afford it and hopefully they might have some in stock still.

Back