Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, 731/750, and I like it! :)
Some small scratches on the base, but you cant see it the way I have him displayed so I guess its ok. The bulletholes on the back is a joke on my piece, its just a clean cut with a knife instead of holes.

P1010951Large.jpg

P1010950Large.jpg

P1010949Large.jpg

P1010947Large.jpg

P1010946Large.jpg

P1010953.jpg

Last edited:
oh man !. That sucks !. It just fell off ?.
Or did the whole hand fall off ?.
I'm debating using glue on this arm now... don't like these horror stories...

I spoke to customer services earlier about getting a replacement for mine due to the chipped nose and black mark on its neck, so i've just got to wait a few days for the email to arrive now. Hopefully i can get a replacement with no problems!

Very nice pics warrior038. The color and effect reminds me exactly of the Cyberdyne scene from the movie.

Just got mine, 731/750, and I like it! :)
Some small scratches on the base, but you cant see it the way I have him displayed so I guess its ok. The bulletholes on the back is a joke on my piece, its just a clean cut with a knife instead of holes.

Pics please :)

Har du vist bilder av hele samlingen din enda?Hadde vært kult å se hva du samler på:D

Know what's weird, when I saw the pics of the cracked hand/gun, I looked at mine. It looks like there is a small "seam" there like it was glued together that way. Maybe it's just a weak spot on it.

I'm still a little unclear. Did it fall out?

Pics please :)

Har du vist bilder av hele samlingen din enda?Hadde vært kult å se hva du samler på:D
For øyeblikket så har jeg ikke rare samlingen å vise fram til:
Alien Diorama
Aliens Diorama
Alien 3 Diorama
Predator Diorama
Tychus Findlay (Starcraft 2 statue)
HCG 1:1 Terminator endoskull
1:1 T-800 Arnold battle-damaged
T-800 ex PF

Pre-order:
Diablo ex
1:2 scale T800-bust
and soon the 1:1 T600 bust

Utenom det så har jeg ikke så mye annet enn en Urak-Hai som falt ned fra en hylle og ødela hjelmen sin :(
Men det jeg i hovedsak prøver å samle på ,hvis man kan kalle det for det, er Terminator. Det er og blir min store lidenskap hvis jeg ikke tar helt feil, men jeg er også en stor fan av Alien og Predator. For øyeblikket så har jeg bare kamera på min telefon så jeg tror nok at det beste for alle blir at jeg lar være å ta bilder fram til jeg har kjøpt meg nytt digitalkamera, K800i har ikke den beste kvaliteten her i verden :p

just received mine today.

the statue is very nice and maybe one of the best pf´s ss ever made!!!

ive got number 665:lol 666 would be greater:D

now the bad thing: the second piece from ss which is broken. and now it´s a real heavy break :( the complete head is broken off...

im a lil bit disappointed... first the king leonidas and now arnie:banghead

here the pictures... sorry for the bad pics... but in germany its already 11 pm and im off from work now ;)

he more looks like the headless rider from sleepy hollow:

Is the head actually broken in any way? If it's just the glue that wasn't strong enough and became loose, it's easy enough just to reglue the head back on.

Know what's weird, when I saw the pics of the cracked hand/gun, I looked at mine. It looks like there is a small "seam" there like it was glued together that way. Maybe it's just a weak spot on it.

I'm still a little unclear. Did it fall out?

Just the gun fall down, not whole figure, I'll fix it later!:banghead

Back