Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics, if anyone is interested I am selling my T-800 exclusive to fund the purchase of a clean endo and a life size han in carbonite. It is #563. PM if interested. I have posted more info in the commerce For Sale section. I know some of you are still waiting for yours, this is a chance to pick one up without the wait for much less than the bay. Thanks

Last edited:
I've been waiting for nearly a week to hear from Sideshow about getting a replacement for my damaged one, i think i better give them a call today.

I couldn't wait so I made my final payment early!! Now QUESTION:I paid monday,so...when do they actually ship to you?? It's the first thing I ever got from SS. I'm suppose got get a tracking number, right??

Dont know if anyone has brought this up or not, and the thread is so long that I dont want to look through it, hehe (im lazy)

Anyway.......Has anyone thought of a way to get some sunglasses that are to scale for this piece?
If so , any suggestions on what sunglasses could be used for this?
Would look really cool to have him wearing some :)

Now that I think about it, why didnt sideshow just include those as an optional wearable piece. oh well.

For those who freak out about the belt, just thought I'd share this picture for a Japanese exhibit, belt looks like the one the PF has.

72751019.jpg

My missus bought the T-800 PF for my birthday,
she has already had it for 4 weeks now and wont let me have it
till my birthday (July 6th). Its killing me:banghead.
She has even stashed it at her parents house to make sure
that I dont get at it early..

Back