Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bad ass pics riverman
How was the condition he came in?

Thanks man, I looked him over and didn't notice any issues. Just don't wanna walk into the room one day to find his arm/gun in bits because it fell out! It does seem to hold in fine though....
Overall, it's awesome! Gotta see it in person.

Nice pics River Man, the bandolier seems to be riding a little high on yours. But of adjusting you should be able to get it to drop just above the belt. It does on mine anyway

I'm expecting my replacement grenade launcher tomorrow which Forbiddenplanet.com kindly sourced for me due a chip on mine. Here's the current one. I haven't been told to destroy it either so I may keep this as a spare unless anyone needs one?

dsc00166w.jpg

Nice pictures guys!

Mine arrives next week but I'm a little worried if I see all that damage/flaws. Hope mine arrives in one piece.

I'm hopefully paying for mine tommorow , some low life cloned my card so I had to get i put on hold the day I was going to pay about a week and a half ago.
Luckily the seller was understanding enough to wait.

I'm just waiting for my new card then he will be on the way !. :rock

I'm sending the one I got back to SS tomorrow due to the loose head. if they don't have another EX to send me I'll probally just return it all together and get another down the line.

I just got my replacement EX today after playing tag with the UPS guy for the past two days. This one is flawless. And no white stuff on the shirt either.

Back