Terminator 2: T-800 PF - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went and collected mine today. Its fraking awesome. Best PF to date IMO. The proportions are really good, clothes excellent, portrait stunning.

yes that display looks awesome and i find that the terminaor pf is one of the best pf´s ever.

i have cancelled the exclusive. but not because i dont like him. but i dont like the endo arm:lol

i´ll buy the regular...

that statue rocks!!!

pft8002.jpg

Cool lineup, but this image really makes me feel better I had to pass on the statue and am getting the PF instead. Between size and some other things it just doesn't look like that great of a lone piece. The base looks superfluous, it's the same size as the PF.

Thanks for the comments everybody. I think this PF is incredible ( the beige belt is annoying and i think its glued in places ) but the rest is amazing. I spent a good bit of time Futzing and I can honestly say, once you adjust his jacket and pants it looks spot on and quite beefy.

The only thing I will say though, don't be surprised if you open the box and his head is loose. Like someone said earlier its as if they intended to make this with an inter changeable head and then changed thier minds. The collar of the T-shirt is glued to the base of his neck, so when its glued back on you can't tell any difference. Would have been much nicer without this problem but I can look past it.

Well I'm pretty certain the head/neck were sculpted by Trev but the body by someone else, which I think leeds to some of the mass proportion issues, and I'd guess from a production standpoint, they wanted the heads cast in a factory to high standards as that needs to look great and the body somewhere else that if it looks a little sloppy who cares it's covered all the time, then assmembled together later.

:confused: T2FNATIC can you please do me a favour and measure the total height with base? (PF) I could have sworn SS mentioned that the height was 22" and that LSB beside it is 21" but it looks to tower over it in that pic.

^^^^! I won't have the room above the Detolf for this then. :confused:

:confused: T2FNATIC can you please do me a favour and measure the total height with base? (PF) I could have sworn SS mentioned that the height was 22" and that LSB beside it is 21" but it looks to tower over it in that pic.

^^^^! I won't have the room above the Detolf for this then. :confused:

According to SSC site, PF is 22" and Bust 21", but I'd say there's a good 3-4 inch difference based on that pic and they look to be side by side so no perspective going on to alter how it looks.

I went and collected mine today. Its fraking awesome. Best PF to date IMO. The proportions are really good, clothes excellent, portrait stunning.

OOOHHH WOW !!

that looks amazing bro !
best PF out to date.

I finnaly get mine today.
I will post some pics later and I will start SHOWCASE video on this amazing piece.

Its hard to believe some (including myself) were knocking and passing on this piece. I guess this one just grows on you but it IS simply amazing imo.

Back