• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Terminator 2 colt detonics replica - No Longer Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helligab

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Terminator 2 colt detonics replica

--more part payment\payment plan allowed, freeze allowed till you get payment

Arnold iconic pistol from the T2 as prop\replica.

i try reproduce same look, same dual tone colors.

This is a airsoft replica, what i can ship only to the allowed countrys and with security steps.

Shipping will be tracked shipping, payment accepted with secure paypal.

List Date: 11/27/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Terminator 2 colt detonics replica
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Re: Terminator 2 colt detonics replica

Just a heads up to those that reported this thread, these type of threads are automatically generated when a panjo listing is created. It doesnt matter if the member is a premium member or not. It does however matter if the thread is bumped (which this one hasn't been yet), that is not allowed. In any case this thread is allowed because its a generated one but I will still lock it to make sure it is not bumped after my post.
if anyone sees someone bumping a panjo thread please use the reported post feature.
Thanks all.
Shell.
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back