The Terminator Longslide with laser sight replica 2.0 + T2 Colt detonics replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helligab

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I try long time to re make more and more accurate the first Terminator iconic prop the longslide with laser sight.

Now i have better success, because i got a better airsoft model for base. I checked lot photos to get accurate info about the original longslide colors. This looks matt gray handle and a brushed finish\glossy slide.

So i try add some paint to the replica original colors. To make more accurate, i used same metal grip mount like in the movie.

Laser sight was not easy to replicate, because these lasers currently too old and too problematic use. So i have builded a plastic, resin housing, and inside i have installed a tactical red dot. The result i think looks great.

il_fullxfull.1091050662_lp8q.jpg

il_fullxfull.1091050660_ku8v.jpg

il_fullxfull.1137641387_e2d6.jpg

My latest project was simplier, but not easy: recreate the T2 iconic pistol, the colt detonics (what was a custom pistol). I use a plastic\ABS airsoft pistol. For this in the movie originaly usedtwo pistol, what was mixed, but this can be impossible to do with ABS replicas (need work with resin) and i have some limitations -> So with some compronism, i try replicate the original black\silver dual tone to get the closest look:

il_fullxfull.1138545097_iw8p.jpg

il_fullxfull.1091954342_1x9t.jpg

Back