Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow this looks great and/or looks like ass.

talladega_nights.jpg

Did you guys see this ? Possible lightup feature in the works ? https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3401139&postcount=7

We'll put it here. There's a lot of crap in that thread. :lol

This is most definitely a feature that is being worked on to see if it's feasible to include with this piece. If it is successfully added, we will announce it within our newsletter and update our site, so keep an eye out for possible updates within the next few months. :)

-SideshowAlex

I'll be very happy if SS adds a light-up feature! :D
You ain't kiddin'! It would truly suck ass if they teased us like this then failed to come through with it.

I think they'd also be the laughing stock of the collectibles industry. Firstly, to fail to go light-up in the first place. Then to fail to go light-up all over again after teasing the idea. :lol

I mean, c'mon, with the other pieces already out there with light-up features, doesn't it just plain make sense to go that route with this piece? Let's get that going, Sideshow! Shall we? If you don't, we are all going laugh at you.

You ain't kiddin'! It would truly suck ass if they teased us like this then failed to come through with it.

I think they'd also be the laughing stock of the collectibles industry. Firstly, to fail to go light-up in the first place. Then to fail to go light-up all over again after teasing the idea. :lol

I mean, c'mon, with the other pieces already out there with light-up features, doesn't it just plain make sense to go that route with this piece? Let's get that going, Sideshow! Shall we? If you don't, we are all going laugh at you.

Or maybe just laugh at the freaks who're expecting anything more than what we see already. :lol

I doubt they're going to go back and add a light-up feature..
It's not like they need to add something to make this sell, right?

Or maybe just laugh at the freaks who're expecting anything more than what we see already. :lol
Hey, I bought it as is, and don't completely expect them to change it, but it would be sweet as hell. I just don't wanna be teased if it ain't gonna happen.
I doubt they're going to go back and add a light-up feature..
It's not like they need to add something to make this sell, right?
They don't? Maybe true. But, they did add the light-up to Thanos after ordering was said and done. So precedent for this has already been set.

Well, this thread has almost 100 pages.. From what i've seen, it looks like the majority of people are happy with it, and buying it.

It just seems like the statue would have to be incredibly unpopular for them to go back and add something to it. And it's not like they're just throwing some extra item in, they're adding a whole lighting system thingy..

But idunno :dunno

Hey, I bought it as is, and don't completely expect them to change it, but it would be sweet as hell. I just don't wanna be teased if it ain't gonna happen.

You interpreted that statement wrong then. Kinda like the Reeve Superman people did with the announcement. What I get from what Alex said is that "they'll look into it to see if it's even possible." Nothing more, nothing less. How the hell is that a tease? That's like you mistaking a girl smiling at you and being polite for her totally wanting to jump your bones. :lol

You interpreted that statement wrong then. Kinda like the Reeve Superman people did with the announcement. What I get from what Alex said is that "they'll look into it to see if it's even possible." Nothing more, nothing less. How the hell is that a tease? That's like you mistaking a girl smiling at you and being polite for her totally wanting to jump your bones. :lol

LOOK she wanted me...I know it...:dunno

Please remember folks...I said it may be a POSSIBLE addition. As I said, it is being looked into to see whether it can be added on. Due to the light-up feature having to go into a switch-out part of the piece, it does tend to make this kind of feature a bit more of a challenge.

The added Thanos light-up feature was added into a solid piece...hence the reason that was a tad easier to achieve. :)

-SideshowAlex

Please remember folks...I said it may be a POSSIBLE addition. As I said, it is being looked into to see whether it can be added on. Due to the light-up feature having to go into a switch-out part of the piece, it does tend to make this kind of feature a bit more of a challenge.

The added Thanos light-up feature was added into a solid piece...hence the reason that was a tad easier to achieve. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks SideshowAlex. We're hopeful :wink1:

I didn't need to interpret anything. The statement was straightforward enough. I got it as it was meant to be gotten. It's still a tease when someone says that they'll see if it's possible and it could possibly happen. What if said girl from your post above stated that she was thinking of jumping my bones and said it was possible? Then what, Mr Smartybritches?

Back