Terminator 1 Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from T1 Arnie is supposed to be evil and meanie. the face in this sculpture doesnt represent him at all from T1. not evil enough. and the human eye...i m sorry to say that It FAILS big time!!. They shud have done more research before making this statue...big PASS for me

from T1 Arnie is supposed to be evil and meanie. the face in this sculpture doesnt represent him at all from T1. not evil enough. and the human eye...i m sorry to say that It FAILS big time!!. They shud have done more research before making this statue...big PASS for me
But he was a robot with no emotion. :confused:

I wish we could get a 1/6th headsculpt with the wide-eyed thing he does when shooting during the garage parking lot chase in T1.

Oh my goodness:thud:

I agree. The PF should have had this expression instead, more in the spirit of T1 T-800:

total_recall_remake.jpg

I wish we could get a 1/6th headsculpt with the wide-eyed thing he does when shooting during the garage parking lot chase in T1.

Me too.
Even my 3yr old nephew(4yrs old?) asked me if they have made one yet!
He described which look he was talking about by doing the bulged-eyes look to me!
I laughed my ass off:lol:lol:lol

Maybe I have a less keen eye than most when it comes to the terminator...but I think this statue is freaking awesome. I have yet to buy a Terminator statue, but after looking at this one I went back and rewatched the movie and I'm super pumped for it. :dunno

This PF looks fantastic to me. The sculpt is slightly off, but it blows away the other Arnie statues Sideshow has put out in my opinion. Good price too, considering what you get. If the paint apps hold up in the final release, the exclusive might turn out to be a great value.

This PF looks fantastic to me. The sculpt is slightly off, but it blows away the other Arnie statues Sideshow has put out in my opinion. Good price too, considering what you get. If the paint apps hold up in the final release, the exclusive might turn out to be a great value.

I'm with you on that...and damn I forgot just how kick ass the terminator movie is...SO SO SO GOOD! :clap

Back