Teddy Daniels ~ Shutter Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries buddy, thanks for the help in what to go with

If we get an Inception head from Feng you buidling one?

Most definitely bud. Haven't seen it yet, seeing it on Saturday on a neighbouring isle to watch it on a decent screen!

But pretty def I will love it, so a fig would be spot on.

Most definitely bud. Haven't seen it yet, seeing it on Saturday on a neighbouring isle to watch it on a decent screen!

But pretty def I will love it, so a fig would be spot on.

Awesome!!!

Well i just got back from my 3rd showing, that might tell you how epic this film really is, get the soundtrack its also as epic!!!

Cheers buddy

Thanks for posting the recipe Teddy! Any leads on that Saturday Toys' suit? I've been looking everywhere for it and no luck.

Loved the Shutter Island movie and great work on your figure. You mentioned doing an Inception figure which was one of my ideas too, except I might go with the last part of the movie in cold weather gear with that sniper rifle. Anyways great custom figure.

Wonderful custom. Anyone have any idea where I could score this sculpt, I would love to bash this figure.

What are the odds that this thread is revived just when i wanted to post in it? :D

Sooo, i'm making my own Teddy. So far i have the head (feng head painted by melanarus, thanks!) and the hat. I'll need to shave some of his hair off to make the hat fit, wish me luck on that.

Here's what i have now, hope you guys like it :3

9OHbt.jpg

sgJ0G.jpg

GL1X5.jpg

DLks7.jpg

Gr2co.jpg

oYztu.jpg

5ExbA.jpg

Oh, I thought you were going to, since it was painted and all I thought you got it that way, haha. Looking forward to it.

Yeah, melanarus started shaving the head, then i said i'll shave it myself (i wanted the head quicker, to avoid christmas postal rush), he painted it and send it to me :)

But anyway, i'll have to shave it way more, i can't have Teddy without his hat :) Thanks!

Back