Teddy Daniels ~ Shutter Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh noes, Manji is gone forever! :panic:

Lost in the abyss of a psychotic break caused by staring at his perfect custom, no doubt :lecture

Great looking figure Teddy, bravo :)

The hat that came with Sidehows Belloq from the Indiana Jones line could work I think.
I would try it :)

Manji? I just found out about your new screen name.

Hey, if you are a DiCaprio fan, you will love "Inception"!

Hey bud

Was meant to be going last night but something came up, going tonight instead

Cant wait!!! I am a huge Leo fan

Great work Manji! Looks amazing and I'm looking forward to seeing the hat.

Just watched the movie on Blu-Ray for the first time since the theater. So good.

Thanks matey

The hat will really top this off! Cant wait to watch this on blu ray now :)

Manji.....your name is manji. Teddy Daniels is your imagination! We broke through once before...but you regressed. Like a tape player on rewinding it's self, over and over again.

beautiful work here, face is spot on and with the head it will look dead on :D

may i ask what suit are you using?

He is all done guys :yess:

I just love him :)

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

Wow awesome figure buddy
I love the movie too!
Can't wait to see inception :gah:

Thanks all for the amazing comments :)

I was due to see Inception last night but something came up so i am off to see it shortly, i know it will be something speical and for that reason i can only :pray: that Feng will make more Leo's available to us so that we can have a Cobb figure :wink1:

Thanks all for the amazing comments :)

I was due to see Inception last night but something came up so i am off to see it shortly, i know it will be something speical and for that reason i can only :pray: that Feng will make more Leo's available to us so that we can have a Cobb figure :wink1:

I hope he does, he might even make a slightly differnt version as his hair is differant.

Ok so since the likely hood that we will be getting an Inception Leo from either Feng or Sunhoc i have had a few pm’s asking for a full break down of my Shutter Island figure as i guess there will be alot of you maybe taking on this bash. Here goes

Shutter Island 2010
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Head : Feng / Modifications to head made by Xenoviper
Body: HT Narrow
Cigarette : Rainman
Coat : Triad Trenchie / Slightly modified by myself
Suit : Saturday Toys
Tie : Greggo
Shoes : DID
Belt : Ebay
Gun & Holster : Ebay/ Re painted by Greggo
LAPD Badge : SFF forum member / Re painted by Greggo

I would like to say a big thank you to Feng for the sculpt which is amazing along with a great paint job. Secondly i would like to thank my dear friend Jack aka Xenoviper for the modifications he made to the head and just being a stand up guy. Thirdly i would like to thank Greggo for the amazing tie he did for me and the re painted holster and LAPD badge. Forthly a shout out to Snake Eater for being my consultant and helping me piece it together

Last edited:
Back