Teddy Daniels ~ Shutter Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so here is my WIP Teddy Daniels

Will post menu up when completed and thank all who have helped me make this possible at the end but you know who you are :D

Teddy1.jpg

Teddy2.jpg

Teddy3.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

We let Manji roam the forums, he thinks he makes custom action figures. Please encourage him even though its crazy, it helps with his "healing process." :lol

Some good advice well taken... will be a piece many will envy Im sure! Whoever did the paint brought it up to the Feng level that it was knocked off from...

You're gonna make this one special!

Wow did you paint this yourself Manji. I thought you might have gone with the Hot Toys heads.

:horror:horror:horror WOW YOU GUTTA TELL ME WHO MADE THAT HEAD SCULPT - WHOLY SHIIITE , IT LOOKS JUST LIKE LEO // HOW CAN I GET A LEO HEAD // CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS FINISHED , GREAT JOB MAN:chew:chew

We let Manji roam the forums, he thinks he makes custom action figures. Please encourage him even though its crazy, it helps with his "healing process." :lol

:lol Nice.

Some good advice well taken... will be a piece many will envy Im sure! Whoever did the paint brought it up to the Feng level that it was knocked off from...

You're gonna make this one special!

It's not the knock-off. Genuine Feng.

As I said over PMs bud, looks great. Wish I had had the spare scratch to go ahead with mine now.

:lol Nice.

It's not the knock-off. Genuine Feng.

As I said over PMs bud, looks great. Wish I had had the spare scratch to go ahead with mine now.

I know bud i really wish we were doing this one together also, gutted dude!

The head and paint job is Feng

Modifications done by the very awesome Xenoviper! Cheers Jack

Back