Teddy Daniels ~ Shutter Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said before, having not seen the film I cant comment on accuracy or anything like that. But to me it looks great :rock

Real nice!

Cheers buddy

You need to see this film its awesome!

Once it is fully completed it will look very accurate :)

Nice update Manji.

Are you using a HT TrueType body on this custom? Could be the angle of the picture but the neck seems quite short.

I am using a Narrow TT bud

Modifications have been made to the nck, it had to be shortened slightly as when you just pop it on the Hot Toys neck he looked like a giraffe ha ha

I have played around with the shirt and i think it looks way better, i think the shirt was sending it off

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

It's a huge collar, but there aren't many shirts I know of in this scale that don't suffer from that :/

thanks Daniel :)

think i am going to put a non modded ht sculpted neck back on, the modded neck does look a little short

I think it might look better. You be the judge though, these things never look the same in hand as in pics.

I find the spare necks for Truetypes are usually too short once you have put the clothings on. One exception is the neck that came with Dark Knight Bruce Wayne, which is longer.

Here's a helpful link to modding the body to increase the neck.

https://www.oscf.net/viewtopic.php?t=1193

yeah hands up i think i got this wrong, i put the head on a nude body and it looked long so i modded the neck, i should have clothed him first and then looked :lol

i will change it on monday, my extra neck is at work ha ha

I find the spare necks for Truetypes are usually too short once you have put the clothings on. One exception is the neck that came with Dark Knight Bruce Wayne, which is longer.

Here's a helpful link to modding the body to increase the neck.

https://www.oscf.net/viewtopic.php?t=1193

Ha ha ha well i even modded the neck to make it shorter, without clothing it looked way long but i realise now that with the clothes on i think it would be perfect :)

Thanks for your input

Thanks Jedi

Yeah i will swap the neck over Monday night and take a new pic

I am hoping it will just be perfect then :)

IMG_0205.jpg

looks great, but the head looks a little big. Is a longer neck piece going to fix that? Sort of looks like the body is a child's body with an adult head.

Don't get me wrong, the work you've done is awesome and better than anything I could hope to do, but the scale seems off. Hopefully the neck will fix that.

Awesome custom! :clap , you make me want to do one for myself. Keep it up!

BTW, where did you get the badge ?

Thanks i appreciate that, the badge is from a boardy, i put out a wtb thread for a 50's lapd badge and got very very lucky :) its currently being re painted and some blue added :)

IMG_0205.jpg

looks great, but the head looks a little big. Is a longer neck piece going to fix that? Sort of looks like the body is a child's body with an adult head.

Don't get me wrong, the work you've done is awesome and better than anything I could hope to do, but the scale seems off. Hopefully the neck will fix that.

Trust me its maybe just that picture, the neck issue really isnt helping!

The head really is in scale. I am sure tomorrow when i can pick up my extra neck from work it will change nthings altogether :)

Thanks anyway, alot of people have made this happen i am so very appreciative

Back