Teddy Daniels ~ Shutter Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is really slick looking Manj, I hope the hat comes out near that good.

You got a neck tie in the works? The one from his wife?

Thanks buddy, should be arriving Tuesday/Wednesday of this week cant wait now!

As soon as it arrives i will take a string measurement and get that off to Stevo to knock me up the hat, i just know it will look awesome, i already have one of his hats and its beautiful so i am sure Teddy's will rock also :D

The tie is being worked on by my wife actually ha ha, will post pics when its done :D

Just a little update

I have changed the plan of attack for my tie

I was currently going to use fabric pens on a plain white tie but i have just commissioned the talented Greggo to make me an actual 1/6 tie :D

Cant wait Greggo :D

cheers buddy

Hoping to have this completed in 3/4 weeks now

very very excited! :D

I got dibs if you sell it. Can't wait to see it completed.

You and me both matey cant wait either, head should be with me early part of this week, will get a measurement off to Stevo as soon as for my hat, once i get that its completed :chew

Sorry mate cant see me ever selling this, this will go down as one of my greatest movies and what makes it extra special is this is the last Leo head Feng was doing, apparently the mold has now gone so this makes it very special for me i just got in in time :)

Will definately pick up the DVD from Redbox when it comes out. I have a "no movie theater" policy incorporated into my budget or else I woulda gone out to see it. Looked interesting and I've grown fond of Leo as an actor.

Anyhow, your custom looks great. Great choice commissioning Greggo! Not that pen on white fabric doesn't look good. It does if you're artistic. But Greggo's will look even better! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Hey Guys

Here is the Paper Prototype I'm making for Manji for his fantastic Teddy custom. This is a very rough start, I drew out the pattern on the computer matching it as close as possible to the limited reference myself and Manji could find.

photonz.jpg

The first picture shows how it will print out on the fabric paper. Once I get the fabric paper it will then be tailored, It 's a scaled down tie, so just like a real tie it needs to be tied, so it can be adjusted to fit what ever figure.

photo1fm.jpg

The second picture is just to show very roughly how it will look, both myself and Manji believe that the tie needs to be wider so this will be corrected, that the beauty of working with a rough sample :)

anyway guys I hope you enjoy

Greggo

Amazing Greggo amazing!

This is an integral part of the custom! As good as eveything else is the tie will draw upon peoples attention straight away and you nailed it dude!

Thank you so so much! This custom is going from strength to strength!!!

Cant speak highly enough of Greggo as a talent and person!

Communication is top notch! Your going far my friend on this board i can see and you deserve it

Thats one funky looking tie! Nice job!

Even though I haven't seen this film, I'm still very eager to see what the end product is going too look like.

:rock

Got my head today from Xeno :)

Amazing in hand! Thank you to Feng for the lovely sculpt and paint job and thank you Xenoviper for the modifications to turn him into Teddy :)

Here it is on the body, any feedback is more than welcome

I am still waiting for hat from Stevo and tie from Greggo :)

Nearly there :yess:

IMG_0192.jpg

Last edited:
When's this coming out on DVD already?! My fiancee's friend raves about it so I'm even more excited to see it.

That looks awesome. Where'd his belt, badge, and holster run off to?

When's this coming out on DVD already?! My fiancee's friend raves about it so I'm even more excited to see it.

That looks awesome. Where'd his belt, badge, and holster run off to?

Mid June i believe, trust me not as excited as me for it to be released :rotfl i cant wait to own this on blu now :hi5:

The holster for the gun and the badge are being painted up more screen accurate so no point in putting the belt on yet as the holster and badge thread through the belt

Glad you like Teddy, i am really pleased with him! Looks awesome in hand and i think the hat will top it all off :)

Looks great Manji, can't wait to see the movie and envy the piece even more! The only suggestion I would make is get rid of those snaps and close the shirt by placing tiny dabs of glue on the back of each button. Aside from getting rid of the ugly silver eye sores, it does a good job of giving the illusion that the shirt is actually buttoned!

Like I said before, having not seen the film I cant comment on accuracy or anything like that. But to me it looks great :rock

Real nice!

Looks great Manji, can't wait to see the movie and envy the piece even more! The only suggestion I would make is get rid of those snaps and close the shirt by placing tiny dabs of glue on the back of each button. Aside from getting rid of the ugly silver eye sores, it does a good job of giving the illusion that the shirt is actually buttoned!

Cheers buddy i may just do that

Have you not seen the movie yet then

Back