Team Fortress 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a cracking game but a total injustice to the console owners that didnt get the additional content, maps.... Still do this day one of the most fun games i played last gen. I have high hopes for overwatch .

I find overwatch to be very similar to this. Even a lot of the heroes are similar to the classes with the only ones not represented being the Pyro and the spy. I'd LOVE to have a Pyro character in Overwatch. I think it's why I enjoy the game so much, because of how similar it is to TF2.

I find overwatch to be very similar to this. Even a lot of the heroes are similar to the classes with the only ones not represented being the Pyro and the spy. I'd LOVE to have a Pyro character in Overwatch. I think it's why I enjoy the game so much, because of how similar it is to TF2.

Haha I loved the spy. He was so much fun and required real planning when to mount your attacks . Would love a character like him. Glad its similar as iv been dying for a game like tf2 for years. Looks awesome.

Back