Team Fortress 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was such a great game on the previous consoles and a crime they didnt release a follow up.

And the medic. Neca claims they have them all sculpted and want to release them along with blu spy and engie. Sounds like there must be an issue with valve or something.

Saw this free on steam and keep meaning to snag it. Really loved it on the orange box, one of the funnest multiplayer fps's I've played ever.

I hope neca shows some tf stuff at toy fair; it'd be a pity if they dropped the line now when they have only three more characters to do.

I hope neca shows some tf stuff at toy fair; it'd be a pity if they dropped the line now when they have only three more characters to do.

they mentioned on their twitter that all of the TF2 figures are tooled and will be released.
PS I have an extra red spy figure I'm selling for $21 MOC

I asked NECA via twitter today about the last 3 TF2 Figures and this is the response I got:

"All depends on valve. We have everything ready to roll"

Looks like we need to pressure Valve

I asked NECA via twitter today about the last 3 TF2 Figures and this is the response I got:

"All depends on valve. We have everything ready to roll"

Looks like we need to pressure Valve

the fact they had nothing to show last toy fair is a bad sign. I have an extra red spy if anyone is interested $20, i'm in toronto

917.jpg

Oh man, right in the heart. Props to you; very creative.

Whatever Overwatch does, TF2 will keep holding the crown for a long time to come. That's not to say it's a better game--I prefer playing Overwatch these days. But TF2 has been huge for nine whole years, saw tons of free content added before it went free-to-play, and set a precedent for balance in a team-based shooter that I don't think anyone has touched since. To say nothing of the ground it broke with its economy.

Of course, the balance is now out the window, and the explosion of trading kind of ruined the sense of community.

Back