TDKR Project - BANE - THE FIRE RISES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane head finished, some two more pics.
Waiting for full reveal when the coat will be done :)

P1040701.jpg

P1040707.jpg

That is unbelievably awesome!!!! Looking at the pics, why the hell didn't HT use the Whiplash body? I know it was modified a bit, but hell, that looks freaking amazing. Head sculpt is also incredible. Truly menacing!!

Amazing work Seb!!!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

That is unbelievably awesome!!!! Looking at the pics, why the hell didn't HT use the Whiplash body? I know it was modified a bit, but hell, that looks freaking amazing. Head sculpt is also incredible. Truly menacing!!

Amazing work Seb!!!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Thanks borther but you know HT are using that very same body except for the mods I have done.

I think it's just a matter of the clothing to fall correctly and the size of the head ve neck and traps.

Thanks borther but you know HT are using that very same body except for the mods I have done.

I think it's just a matter of the clothing to fall correctly and the size of the head ve neck and traps.

Oh, I didn't know that. Yours just looks amazing. It's also probably because of the top notch quality accessories you have made that send the figure over the top.

Bane head finished, some two more pics.
Waiting for full reveal when the coat will be done :)

P1040701.jpg

P1040707.jpg

WOAH! That looks awesome dude! Looks a bit more comicy then the movie, love it! Did you try to get Hardy's likeness with the sculpt or did you just use it as a basis?

I assume yours can't do the hands on straps pose either right?

This looks so good Elvis. Really great job. Looking like its really captured his ferocity.

And the suit is a definite improvement over the HT proto shots

Back