TDKR Project - BANE - THE FIRE RISES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I felt like such a jerk laughing at that custom video. It's a wreck, but...he clearly tried if he made a video. Hrm.

Thanks man, I removed them using acetone.
A little trick is that I resculpted under the vinyl torso to make the neck and traps looks bigger.

Hmm, so close to getting the HT version just to mod it. When you say "under" does that mean the skin pull up revealing a TT underneath? Kinda like the Batman figures?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Some new pics, head paint still not finished yet :monkey3:)

P1040664.jpg

P1040661.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:
WOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
Amazing work! You have a true talent!
:bow:bow:bow
I know these take more time than I could ever imagine but really do wish you made more to sell, non the less amazing work!!!

Ok, the head didn't look that great on the first unpainted picture but now............

When you made me one of these, you have my permission to take my money!

Edit: Ok the last one wasn't funny, but seriously if you ever consider a run of these I'll be in!

...I felt like such a jerk laughing at that custom video. It's a wreck, but...he clearly tried if he made a video. Hrm.

That dude tries customs, and every single one is horrible. It looks like he bought a bootleg toy from Tijuana and then melted it.

Back