TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would at least give fans the option of a 1/6 scale Bat. Perhaps a made-to-order scenario for individual purchasers where they collect the money from serious buyers, or at least a NRD(although down payments may be a more accurate description). They've got the molds, they've got the manpower, and they've successfully made the prototype, now just give the fans a chance.

On a different note... is there a thread that breaks down all the 1/6 goodness in that preview pick? Amongst the usual suspects(TDKR, IM3) I think I see Prometheus, The Rock's character from the new GI JOE movie, Arkham Joker, ED209 and Terminator. I'm really intrigued by the headless black/red cloked figure... Magneto from XMFC perhaps?

I could not even imagine what they would charge for this if it was made-to-order.

150682_10151344818438609_1108130675_n_zpse30416ab.jpg

I'd be perfectly happy with 1/12 scale. It's going to take a lot to convince my fiance to let me have that (after taking a year to convince her to let me have the Tumbler), so a 1/6 scale is never going to happen for me. My condo is 700 sq ft and I have a child coming in a week, so yeah. 1/12 it is.

:exactly: This is still pretty big, about the size (and probably price) of a Tumbler, give or take.
Ht can sell a lot more of these in this size than they could have in 1/6. Shipping will be easier and if there is a QC problem when it arrives, something this size is easier to ship back for a replacement.

I'd never have the space for a 1/6 Bat, but a 1/12 Bat has got me interested. That's something I might pick up depending on price.

I wish they would at least give fans the option of a 1/6 scale Bat. Perhaps a made-to-order scenario for individual purchasers where they collect the money from serious buyers, or at least a NRD(although down payments may be a more accurate description). They've got the molds, they've got the manpower, and they've successfully made the prototype, now just give the fans a chance.

There are probably no molds, that can mass produce parts anyway, made for the bat since it was a scratch build prototype. But I'm on board for the NRD!:goodpost:

This is still pretty big, about the size (and probably price) of a Tumbler, give or take.

This looks nowhere near the size of the Tumbler. If it were, you could still put a 1/6th figure in it. It appears to be pretty close to the Rock figure and no way that thing would fit in there. But I see what you are saying. It looks as wide as the tumbler at the rear.

It definitely looks like its closer to 1/12th scale. Could always put the new Medicom 1/12th fig in it or maybe even the Play Arts figure if its slightly bigger than 1/12th :huh

If it's just a 1/12 scale model, then I will not get it.

But if its a 1/12 scale BAT with HT's first ever 1/12 scale Batman figure, then I may consider.

Back